• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Klobuchar and Buttigieg's attacks on Medicare for All (as conceived by Sanders and Warren) were much more effective than Biden's, I have to say

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Warren and Bernie against Biden rn:

giphy.gif
The reality is Definetely not this.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
except if you're on disability, then you get fuck all.
I chose my words carefully. There is a base floor you can't go under. You cant cause me to trip because several of my fellow progressives don't treat a UBI as a social safety net. Sorry, but UBI is a social safety net, except it casts a larger net and doesnt force you to go through hoops to get it. Or you can go through those hoops, if you choose regular welfare if you think its better than $1k a month.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie wont make it to the end of this debate. Folks thought this would be a Biden steam roll but apparently every other candidate looked at the polling on banning private insurance.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Bernie missed an opportunity there to bite back at Mayor Pete. Should have just said "I trust the American people to go to the doctor that they feel gives them the best care. What I don't trust are the insurance companies who sell our fellow Americans one thing and then fail to deliver when it's most needed."