• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I think these debates will be more important than you realize. A lot of people are going to watch Trump lose to someone that's he's been undermining for months. I think it will be key to a big chunk of people breaking out of the propaganda bubble.
This is how it usually goes with the bloodsports on the internet and how people get converted to the left from the right. Hopefully it works out here

Oct 25, 2017
Just please I hope Covid prevents Trump from sneaking in his obnoxious posse that cheers at every one-liner he heaves out.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
These moderators are actually really good picks

One thing I'm noticing is that the three picks are very calm, steady yet strong personalities who won't crack under pressure like getting screamed at by orange daddy.

You just watch. CSPAN guy will give zero fucks about Trump's bullshit

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I think these debates will be more important than you realize. A lot of people are going to watch Trump lose to someone that's he's been undermining for months. I think it will be key to a big chunk of people breaking out of the propaganda bubble.

Yeah it's possible these will be more consequential just because Trump has created a version of Biden that Biden can easily disprove by just being competent.

Debates usually aren't major deciding factors, but they absolutely can be.

I dunno if I am gonna' be able to watch. Biden's got a tough road ahead of him, he definitely struggles with his stammer. But he's also not an idiot.

Harris is going to demolish Pence, although I doubt that will move the needle one way or another.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Is fuckface gonna do this shit again?
lurk_114275.gif

trump-clinton-debate.gif

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
In case anyone doesn't know, this is the moderator for the second debate.

So he has some experience.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Is fuckface gonna do this shit again?
lurk_114275.gif

trump-clinton-debate.gif
I don't know. Probably not because Biden isn't a woman and Trump was straight up trying to be strong white man overshadowing a woman.

But I wish Hillary would have turned around and said "who the hell do you think you are walking up behind me like that, Donald" or something to that effect

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy Wallace is there. He'll be tough on Biden too but less overtly biased than any other Fox host.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump will lie all the time. Biden will call him out on it. Trump will say "Wrong." And they will move on.

Trumps base will eat it up

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. Probably not because Biden isn't a woman and Trump was straight up trying to be strong white man overshadowing a woman.

But I wish Hillary would have turned around and said "who the hell do you think you are walking up behind me like that, Donald" or something to that effect

It's a big regret of hers she's mentioned several times. The media narrative of her "not being nice" was in her head and she held back so that it didn't look like she was mean. She regrets it now.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lester Holt ruined it for us didn't he? He let Trump repeatedly talk past his time and over Clinton last time.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Are there betting markets on whether Trump will pull out of the debates at some point? Still feel like that's a distinct possibility.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Are there betting markets on whether Trump will pull out of the debates at some point? Still feel like that's a distinct possibility.
him asking for drug tests to happen before the debates feels like him trying to find an angle to weasel out of, if not the first, then the remaining debates afterwards

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Adderall leaves your system after 46 hours.

It takes around 30 minutes to an hour to start working.

No wonder Trump wants to do a drug test.

They should teach Biden how to identify someone that's taken drugs and have him point it out during the debate.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Trump can't debate for shit. Hillary completely outclassed him and it didn't matter in the end. I don't think it will move the needle much here either. If anything it will at least provide some entertainment. VP though will really be something to watch. Wonder if Mike can handle being in a room with someone other than "Mother".

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Why is Fox involved? They could change their name to "The Republican Party Can Do No Wrong: The News Channel" and no one would bat an eye. I don't care if it is Chris Wallace. If he was serious and had any kind of integrity, at least enough to value over money after he already gained wealth, he'd have left Fox ages ago.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA