• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Is this worth it for the campaign alone? Really liked the original Black Ops story/campaign back in the day. If you've finished it how long was it?

Haven't finished but even as someone who has played every COD campaign since the start I still can't say $60 is worth it for this or any game's campaign alone. I will say about 3 hours in I love it. Haven't even touched multiplayer yet.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 2 (running at 1080p)

0mtRsC.png

0mtTu5.png

0mtkAz.png

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
i wish those watch dogs screens were what the game actually looked like-fuck me, looks next NEXT gen

That's exactly how it looks for me. I only increased contrast and slight gamma bump in NV style filters. All in-game settings are maxed out, except for extra details. Those are set at 60. The game does look good, but it's boring as hell. I don't even bother doing missions anymore, because it's always the same repetitive nonsense. So i just free roam for an hour and turn it off.

@Morrigan, yes it's very playable on my rig. I don't use DLSS, and still, get around 23-26 FPS@ 8k. With DLSS on quality, it hits over 30 FPS easily.
And when set to the performance you're looking at over 50FPS, most of the time it's 60 or very close to it.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

Love it.

On higher/max settings I can't think of another game that beats WDL. It feels truly next-gen with raytracing turned on. Just a shame about the horrible optimization. Fired it up yesterday to see if anything has improved but obviously not. I'll probably just shelf it until I get the 3080Ti.

CoD, 3440x1440, max

image1xskrf.png

image4pojvo.png

image3nhjg1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.