• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Such an important draft for Tampa. Please don't fuck it up. Not a fan of the Era mock pick.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The mocks have the Saints taking Queen, and this ERA one has them taking Fulton

how quickly everyone forgets the Saints never draft LSU players (except Will Clapp that one time) lol

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
Lions are in such an interesting spot. Do they trade down or do they stay in place and pick Okudah, Brown, or Simmons?

IAMtheFMan

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I've been out of the NFL for a few years. I had had enough of the hits and injuries and the BS that the NFL had done for player's health. Luckily (well I guess maybe unluckily) it also happened during my team's worst years in 2 decades. I'm currently dipping my toe back into the NFL this season, though I could see myself peacing out quickly depending on the response to the COVID situation and what happens in the fall.

That being said, here we go. Bengals-GAF, you got one back. Let's see how Burrow, and Taylor & Co do...

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Nov 7, 2017
As a Dolphins fan I'm prepared for the front office to fuck it all up and get an OT.....

What are people saying about Tua post injury???

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see the Giants Draft completely crash and burn because Gettleman despises technology, and is most likely using dial up to send in his picks.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling the Cards are going to trade back with a team wanting one of those too wide receivers. I honestly wouldn't take Ruggs so early, as I think the WR from LSU is going to be better even if he's a tad slower.

And it slays me to see that the Texans biggest need is a WR when they had arguably the 2nd best one in the league before BoB decided to kill his offense.

I'm very much hoping my Hawks take a badly needed DE, but I'm sure we'll trade back a million times like we always do.

And can you guys please not spoil the picks with Twitter posts?

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly this has the potential to be much better than the regular draft program with the cameras at people's houses, war rooms, and all over the place. Could get some really good genuine moments. So I expect them to screw it up royally.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see the Giants Draft completely crash and burn because Gettleman despises technology, and is most likely using dial up to send in his picks.
He has a few computer folk helping him directly. That way when Derrick Brown is announced as the #4 pick it's done so in a timely fashion.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
PFT is saying the Dolphins are trying to get the 3 from Detroit without giving up the 5.

Detroit is going to blow this so badly :(

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Watched a lot of QB film over the last few days and I'm scratching my head, trying to figure out why people are so down on Jalen Hurts and why people are so up on Justin Herbert and Jordan love.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Watched a lot of QB film over the last few days and I'm scratching my head, trying to figure out why people are so down on Jalen Hurts and why people are so up on Justin Herbert and Jordan love.

people are down on Jalen Hurts because his ceiling is probably an NFL backup. People are up on Justin Herbert because he's tall and white. People are up on Jordan Love because his athleticism and arm remind people of Patrick Mahomes for all the wrong reasons.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
As a Giants fan i hate Gettleman, while I think Barkley is a great player, you don't draft a fucking RB when you needed a QB, if they had the QB, Josh Allen would have fallen to us, instead you chose to draft the QB last year, he better hope this shit works out, otherwise he go down as the dumbest GM in NFL history...

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
people are down on Jalen Hurts because his ceiling is probably an NFL backup. People are up on Justin Herbert because he's tall and white. People are up on Jordan Love because his athleticism and arm remind people of Patrick Mahomes for all the wrong reasons.

I'm probably wrong, but I just don't see that first part. Herbert is tall and white and incredibly inaccurate. Jordan love looks like a pick machine.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Last year we said the same thing about Daniel Jones that people are saying about Herbert. It's a crap shoot, who knows

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I got a sensible chuckle imagining all these computer illiterate old dudes doing the two finger typing thing on their 1997 Compaq Presario.

I can confirm that nearly every old dude types with two fingers. And half of them still have flip phones (I'm not joking).

Last year we said the same thing about Daniel Jones that people are saying about Herbert. It's a crap shoot, who knows

Jones looks more accurate to me. When Jones misses, he's not far off. When Herbert misses it's a mile over the receivers head or nowhere near the receiver at all.

FML if the Pats somehow end up with Herbert.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Ideally I'd like to see a player improve year over year, or at least stay flat.

especially against the level of comp Love was playing against. It wasn't exactly SEC defenses. It's not to say someone like Love can't pan out, but I need a little more certainty if I'm using a high first rounder on a guy.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

*knew

snesfreak has been dead ever since RBH murdered him.

His funeral was great though!

tenor.gif