• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Stealing from a music forum I frequent:
  • Alexa Rank of less than 1,000,000, with at least 100 sites linking in (obviously with caveats for sites where one of those numbers is really strong)
  • Only sites where it's clear the decision came from more than 1 person (preferably 3+)
  • Dedicated print magazines always allowed, national TV channels (if any actually do such an award) as well.
  • Ensure hobbyist sites publish 10 reviews a month.
  • No Reader's Choice awards
  • Always include The Game Awards jury as a base.
(I am fully award that gotypicks adheres to a few of these already)

I think that goes a long way to not only adding definable criteria. Plus it starts to reward sites that have a dedicated readership even if they are smaller sites compared to US publications. But it does mean you exclude sites like Red Bull Belgium, which just seems to have a random Game of the Year award in amongst covering sports and e-sports.

Nquoid

Jul 25, 2019

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Lega Nerd : The Last of Us Part II
leganerd.com

I Migliori Videogiochi del 2020 | Lega Nerd

Non particolarmente impattato dalla pandemia, per il settore dei videogiochi è stato un anno coi botti. Vediamo insieme i migliori videogiochi del 2020.

Moviezine : The Last of Us Part II
www.moviezine.se

MovieZine listar de 10 bästa spelen från 2020

År 2020 börjar lida mot sitt slut. Det har blivit dags att lista de spel som vi har tyckt varit bäst i år.

Moviezine reader's : The Last of Us Part II
www.moviezine.se

"The Last of Us Part II" framröstat som årets spel

Postapokalyptiska äventyr, vikingar och framtiden dominerar bland vinnarna i årets omröstning bland MovieZines läsare.

Multiplayer.it reader's: The Last of Us Part II
multiplayer.it

Quale è stato il miglior gioco dell'anno del 2020? - Sondaggio

Vota il miglior gioco dell'anno 2020

Gamepod reader's : The Last of Us Part II ( included previous years)
gamepod.hu

Mi volt az év játéka számotokra 2020-ban?

Egészen szilveszterig szavazhattok arra az alkotásra, amely az elmúlt 12 hónapban az abszolút etalon volt nektek.
Gamepod and multiplayer will probably be add when they do an article, but why Moviezine wasn't ? Is in previous years
MovieZine (SE) : Red Dead Redemption 2
another one not included?
I checked. That's 9 articles on games in the month of December. None of which are reviews, most of which are tips and tricks on how to play the games better. It's clear that they have an interest in e-sports/AAA which is totally legit. But it's also clearly not their main focus as a website. Also, almost all the articles seem to be written by one guy.
I think its ok, its clearly not a big dedicated gaming site, but has a lot of articles.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
No Soy Gamer : The Last of Us Part II
www.nosoygamer.com

Nuestro top 20: Mejores juegos del año 2020

Página de noticias y reseñas de juegos y tecnología

Jeux Actu : The Last of Us Part II
www.jeuxactu.com

Top & Flop 2020 de JEUXACTU, l'année de la désillusion, mais le GOTY est unanime !

Nous sommes le 31 décembre et comme chaque année, à cette date précise, toute l'équipe de JEUXACTU se plie à l'exercice du douloureux Top et Flop de l'année. On vous fait d'ailleurs quelques révélations.

Gry Online : Cyberpunk 2077 (pretended to be shocked)
www.gry-online.pl

1. Cyberpunk 2077. Gry 2020 roku według redakcji GRYOnline.pl | GRYOnline.pl

1. Cyberpunk 2077 - The Last of Us: Part 2 czy Cyberpunk 2077? A może niepozorny Hades, który skradł redakcyjne serca? Wybraliśmy nasze redakcyjne gry roku.

May 5, 2018
Maybe its just me but whenever I click on this thread it looks like The Last of Us Part 2 is cleaning house in general, but also mainly on non-American GOTY sites.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
www.forbes.com

Counting Awards, It Seems Like ‘Hades,’ Not ‘The Last Of Us Part 2’ Is 2020’s Game Of The Year

The Game Awards said one thing, but individual outlets are racking up way, way more wins for Hades over The Last of Us Part II.

I don't remember the last time I read so much bullshit, this guy is clueless and don't know what its talking about:
He is basically saying Hades is the actual GOTY and not Part II, saying its tracking some outlets (cof cof US and the one fits his narrative) , but a lot of examples of his "sample" was not in TGA Jury panel ( Destructoid, Empire, Mashable, Washington Post, Slant, Tom's Guide, TechRadar, Paste, Time ) and add a personal list from VICE to Hades as well as himself to Ghost. Basically a Hades 12 - 4 Part II

" I have not tracked every international site that also votes in the Game Awards jury, but it's possible The Last of Us fared better overseas than Hades, which could have made up some votes. "
lol no shit I will do for you

"We also don't know if this was just razor close and possibly decided by a few votes because TGA doesn't release those margins (as award shows don't). 10% of the vote is also supposed to be popular vote, and I can see more people voting TLOU2 over Hades, in part because many, many more people played it. "
lol wrong again

" But just looking at the actual awards being given out here, it really does seem like the Game Awards aside, Hades may be the "true" Game of the Year based on how many outlets have awarded it that prize. Just an odd phenomenon I wanted to highlight, as I keep seeing more and more awards given out, and more and more going to Hades. "

WTF and keeps delivering, on the contrary, as more awards is given less Hades has won.
" Interestingly, many of the US sites giving it to TLOU2 seem to be quite small and I've never heard of most of them. And TLOU2 seems to be performing much better than Hades overseas as I thought. Wondering how localized Hades was and how many other countries got to play it? But yeah, this could explain some of the disparity. "
excuses ... while Part II is actually banned in some markets

TGA Jury and their GOTYs so far

Entertainment Weekly -Part II
Game Informer - Part II
Tech Tudo - Part II
Jeuxactu - Part II
Julien Chieze - Part II
GameStar - Part II
GamesWelt - Part II
Spaziogames - Part II
Tierra Gamer - Part II
3DJuegos - Part II
Hobby Consolas - Part II
Atomix - Part II
Press Start - Part II
Gamer.nl - Hades
Stevivor - Hades
Ars Technica - Hades
Gamesradar+ - Hades
IGN - Hades
Polygon - Hades
US Gamer - Hades
Eurogamer - Hades
Gaming Bible - Hades
Metro.co.uk - Animal C
LA Times - Animal C
The Guardian - Animal C
Malditos Nerds - Animal C
SA Gamer - Animal C
Gameranx - Ghost
What Culture - Ghost
Famitsu - Ghost
Gamergen - FFVII
Meristation - Half Life
Gamereactor - Half Life
Vandal.net - Half Life
Gamespot - Half Life
Gry Online - Cyberpunk
Gamesbeat - Ori

Last edited:

Nquoid

Jul 25, 2019
www.forbes.com

Counting Awards, It Seems Like ‘Hades,’ Not ‘The Last Of Us Part 2’ Is 2020’s Game Of The Year

The Game Awards said one thing, but individual outlets are racking up way, way more wins for Hades over The Last of Us Part II.

I don't remember the last time I read so much bullshit, this guy is clueless and don't know what its talking about:
He is basically saying Hades is the actual GOTY and not Part II, saying its tracking some outlets (cof cof the one fits his narrative) , but a lot of examples of his "sample" was not in TGA Jury panel ( Destructoid, Empire, Mashable, Washington Post, Slant, Tom's Guide, TechRadar, Paste, Time ) and add a personal list from VICE to Hades as well as himself to Ghost. Basically a Hades 12 - 4 Part II

" I have not tracked every international site that also votes in the Game Awards jury, but it's possible The Last of Us fared better overseas than Hades, which could have made up some votes. "
lol no shit I will do for you

"We also don't know if this was just razor close and possibly decided by a few votes because TGA doesn't release those margins (as award shows don't). 10% of the vote is also supposed to be popular vote, and I can see more people voting TLOU2 over Hades, in part because many, many more people played it. "
lol wrong again

" But just looking at the actual awards being given out here, it really does seem like the Game Awards aside, Hades may be the "true" Game of the Year based on how many outlets have awarded it that prize. Just an odd phenomenon I wanted to highlight, as I keep seeing more and more awards given out, and more and more going to Hades. "

WTF and keeps delivering, on the contrary, as more awards is given less Hades has won.
" Interestingly, many of the US sites giving it to TLOU2 seem to be quite small and I've never heard of most of them. And TLOU2 seems to be performing much better than Hades overseas as I thought. Wondering how localized Hades was and how many other countries got to play it? But yeah, this could explain some of the disparity. "
excuses ...

TGA Jury and their GOTYs so far

Entertainment Weekly -Part II
Game Informer - Part II
Tech Tudo - Part II
Jeuxactu - Part II
Julien Chieze - Part II
GameStar - Part II
GamesWelt - Part II
Spaziogames - Part II
Tierra Gamer - Part II
3DJuegos - Part II
Hobby Consolas - Part II
Atomix - Part II
Press Start - Part II
Gamer.nl - Hades
Stevivor - Hades
Ars Technica - Hades
Gamesradar+ - Hades
IGN - Hades
Polygon - Hades
US Gamer - Hades
Eurogamer - Hades
Gaming Bible - Hades
Metro.co.uk - Animal C
LA Times - Animal C
The Guardian - Animal C
Malditos Nerds - Animal C
SA Gamer - Animal C
Gameranx - Ghost
What Culture - Ghost
Famitsu - Ghost
Gamergen - FFVII
Meristation - Half Life
Gamereactor - Half Life
Vandal.net - Half Life
Gry Online - Cyberpunk

I think you're missing a few sources like Venture(/Games)Beat and Gamespot, but it does look like The Game Awards jury would undeniably shake out as a win for The Last of Us Part II.

Although I do remember some jury members saying that their internal GOTY processes would be a lot more rigorous than The Game Awards process just because the deadline for votes was when the PS5 and XBS launched. So sites could change their pick between those dates (and at least 5 sites would have to vote for something other than Half-Life and Cyberpunk).

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
I think you're missing a few sources like Venture(/Games)Beat and Gamespot, but it does look like The Game Awards jury would undeniably shake out as a win for The Last of Us Part II.

Although I do remember some jury members saying that their internal GOTY processes would be a lot more rigorous than The Game Awards process just because the deadline for votes was when the PS5 and XBS launched. So sites could change their pick between those dates (and at least 5 sites would have to vote for something other than Half-Life and Cyberpunk).
I had gamespot and gamesbeat, but forgot to copy past in the post, tks
Those sites who gave GOTY to any other than the nominees had to chose one of the nominees, for example Gamereactor DK is Half Life, but their 2nd place was The Last of Us Part II, Gry Online is Cyberpunk but Hades is 2nd. Anyway, Part II won.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Yea pretty much. Why do US outlets matter more than anywhere else?

Oh yea I think I actually remember that. The lengths some people go is borderline ignorance.

Because they're the only ones they know. It seeps into various conversations. Remember then PS3/360 generation where US journalists would talk about the 360 as if it were the clear cut winner between the two during that generation? It's because the only sales they ever saw were NPD's.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Yea pretty much. Why do US outlets matter more than anywhere else?

Oh yea I think I actually remember that. The lengths some people go is borderline ignorance.
In fact if I remenber correctly last year had that argument that "only major publications should matter" even more prominent.
This year been actually peaceful for the most part.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Better education systems abroad ;)
giphy.webp

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Unboxholics reader's : The Last of Us Part II
unboxholics.com

GAME OF THE YEAR 2020 – Το κοινό των Unboxholics μίλησε!

Άνευ προηγουμένου επιτυχία σημείωσε η φετινή Game of the Year ψηφοφορία των Unboxholics, η οποία έσπασε ρεκόρ με διπλάσια συμμετοχή από πέρυσι. Συγκεκριμένα, περισσότεροι από 10.000 gamers στήριξαν το αγαπημένο τους παιχνίδι και έλαβαν μέρος στη μεγάλη ψη

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Always interesting to see how different countries vote for different games.

Dunno if it is just me, but it seems like US sites tend to shy away from the more controversial games. Didn't Death Stranding mostly win in non-US places as well?

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Eurogamer.es : The Last of Us Part II
www.eurogamer.es

Eurogamer: Lo mejor de 2020

2020 no ha sido, desde luego, el año que esperábamos. Por motivos más que evidentes es un periodo que queremos olvida...

ps: they use a similar system of gold,silver,bronze as eurogamer.nl
The video with the results here:
m.youtube.com

LOS 5 MEJORES JUEGOS de 2020

OJO CON LOS DESCUENTOS:ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS -17%: https://www.instant-gaming.com/es/4809-comprar-juego-nintendo-animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch?i...

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

Dunno if it is just me, but it seems like US sites tend to shy away from the more controversial games. Didn't Death Stranding mostly win in non-US places as well?
It could just more be a coincidence of different games fitting to the different tastes of people, and not having to do with controversy.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

I think it's more that PlayStation dominates more relatively in other areas of the world that aren't the US or Japan. With Japan being switch dominated and the US being a more even spread among all three.

I think that's more relevant to reader's choice polls though, not critics.

Aldro

Jun 5, 2020
Sweden
It's scary how some people think TGAs were rigged. Even had a friend say that to me and I was quite shocked to even think he believes that, lmao.
You can even send him the link to all these awards and it doesn't even matter.
"ND payed them all" or some crap, like sigh...

Also I find myself going more and more to gameawards.net over the gotyblog as they actually have quite many more awards and seem more consistent.
GJ to whoever is keeping that going!

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
It's scary how some people think TGAs were rigged. Even had a friend say that to me and I was quite shocked to even think he believes that, lmao.
You can even send him the link to all these awards and it doesn't even matter.
"ND payed them all" or some crap, like sigh...

Also I find myself going more and more to gameawards.net over the gotyblog as they actually have quite many more awards and seem more consistent.
GJ to whoever is keeping that going!
Not scary, just kind of ignorant. Doesn't matter in the end because 10 years from now, people aren't going to say "but ND paid off Geoff!" TLOU2 is just going to be known as the 2020 goty.

Sep 21, 2019
Part II took the biggest narrative risk with an established IP in the history of gaming and delivered the new high water mark for games in the process.

It is the best game ever made. Its predecessor is just a few rungs shy of second place.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
NBG : The Last of Part II
www.naturalborngamers.it

NBG Awards 2020 - I migliori giochi dell'anno secondo la nostra redazione - Naturalborngamers.it

Per iniziare al meglio il nostro 2021 videoludico, tra una abbuffata e l'altra, nei giorni scorsi abbiamo deciso di dare vita alla prima edizione degli NBG

Nerd Show : Ghost of Tsushima

Dualshockers : Hades
Dualshockers reader's : The Last of Us Part II
www.dualshockers.com

DualShockers' Game of the Year Awards 2020 -- Hades Takes the Throne

For all its challenges, 2020 was a great year in gaming, with Hades escaping from the underworld as our Game of the Year winner for 2020.

IGN India reader's: Cyberpunk
in.ign.com

IGN India Fans Game of the Year 2020: Results

The fans have voted! Here are your favourite games of 2020.

All Gamers Sin : The Last of Us Part II
www.google.com

#AllGamersNews: Nuestro GOTY, y os deseamos feliz 2021

Volvemos con las noticias más importantes de la semana. Despedimos 2020 con nuestro GOTY, y Nintendo abre 2021 con ofertas interesantes en la eshop.

Last edited:

Kyle Key

Apr 15, 2018
Metacritic shouldn't be included as a media outlet award; the staff of that site aren't voting for a GOTY, they're just presenting a list of the highest rated games by other media outlets, which is very different. It should be removed from previous years too.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Unian reader's: The Last of Us Part II
www.unian.net

Украинцы выбрали лучшую игру 2020 года – ей стала The Last of Us Part II

Проект "УНИАН Игры" провел голосование Players Choice Awards, в котором наши читатели выбирали лучшие интерактивные проекты 2020 года в двенадцати номинациях. Пришло время подвести итоги и рассказать о победителях. Какая игра стала открытием, а какая разочарованием– читайте в нашем материале.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Metacritic shouldn't be included as a media outlet award; the staff of that site aren't voting for a GOTY, they're just presenting a list of the highest rated games by other media outlets, which is very different. It should be removed from previous years too.
I disagree, it's their criteria to chose the best games.

Kyle Key

Apr 15, 2018
I disagree, it's their criteria to chose the best games.
They don't have a choice over it though; there's no human input, it's entirely automated. This is supposed to be tracking what people think about GOTY; the review scores from people other than you (that were not assigned during the GOTY discussion process) don't tell me what you thought. If a site just lists the results from The Game Awards, it doesn't count as their awards. Or if Amazon decides to say "The best game is whatever sold the most," that's not in the spirit of what's being captured here.

The blog has also only included it since 2015, even though Metacritic has been putting out the same list since at least 2009: https://www.metacritic.com/feature/the-best-games-of-2009

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Still many awards left?

You never know because the amount of awards given each year changes. That said in 2018 the GotYBlog declared the winner (GoW) in mid-February. So, January into mid-February is the last big push of awards. After that you largely just have a few left like the BAFTA's and the AIAS.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Last of Us Part II - 128
The Critics' Picks - 92
The Readers' Picks - 36

Hades - 36
The Critics' Picks - 35
The Readers' Picks - 1

Ghost of Tsushima - 18
The Critics' Picks - 16
The Readers' Picks - 2

GAME OF THE YEAR PICKS BLOG

The Definitive Game of the Year

The Last of Us Part II - 184
The Critics' Picks - 129
The Readers' Picks - 55

Hades - 42
The Critics' Picks - 39
The Readers' Picks - 3

Ghost of Tsushima - 31
The Critics' Picks - 25
The Readers' Picks - 6

Game of the Year Tracker

We're tracking Game of the Year (GOTY) awards from around the world. Discover what media outlets and players voted as the best titles every year.

OP
OP
BrickArts295

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
gotyblog seems to be on par with previous years. Will once again end at 350>
gameawards will most likely go above 450> which should be very interesting.

TLOU2 has a very significant lead so gotyblog might end up calling it by Feb (last time this happened was with BOTW).

Alright finally got inspired to do this stat:

Focusing only on last gen, this is the split between US/UK (where most awards are considered "notable/popular/major") and WW (the rest of the world).

Far below 50% of the total
Close to 50%
Far above 50%

2013 - The Last of Us - US: 97/189 UK: 25/55 WW: 157/279
2014 - DA Inquisition - US: 45/127 UK: 8/48 WW: 81/232
2015 - Witcher 3 - US: 59/132 UK: 20/48 WW: 176/257
2016 - Uncharted 4 - US: 25/110 UK: 14/38 WW: 125/259
2017 - Breath of the Wild - US: 56/88 UK: 24/37 WW: 108/207
2018 - God of War - US: 50/92 UK: 15/34 WW: 134/260
2019 - Death Stranding - US: 8/84 UK: 4/30 WW: 74/227
2020 - The Last of Us Part II (so far) - US: 18/65 UK: 7/24 WW: 161/256

I don't think its completely about controversy, we just had 2 polarizing games back to back. I think people forget DS had crazy strong competition, especially since RE2, Sekiro, Control, Outer Wilds and Three Houses were considered to be better games than DS, even on this site. I think TLOU2 is the only one here I would call "controversial" mainly because it has a lot of baggage (leaks, crunch, story etc) and yet despite all that it is still shockingly way ahead of the runner ups. I personally think US/UK media just tends to be a bit less forgiving when compared to the rest of the world. Plus the last 2 two years have shown that they are not shying away from giving GOTY to an indie games (Goose won both DICE and GDC, Outer Wilds and Disco also won few GOTYs as well).

Interesting side notes:
  • TLOU did incredibly well while going against GTA V. Albeit, gotyblog counted 500+ awards that year.
  • 2014 was really spread out outside of Inquisition. Every game was getting a GOTY that year.
  • Fallout 4 was Witcher's runner up in US/UK.
  • Uncharted 4 lost BIG time against Overwatch in the US/UK awards.
  • BOTW was pretty much almost unanimous with small competition from Horizon and Mario Odyssey.
  • I believe everyone remembers how God of War vs RDR2 GOTY thread went down.
  • RE2 won the most US/UK awards in 2019. Rest of the world was very split between the top 3 that year.
  • Hades has the lead in the US/UK awards but it's a close tie with TLOU2 so far.

Last edited:

Nquoid

Jul 25, 2019
gotyblog seems to be on par with previous years. Will once again end at 350>
gameawards will most likely go above 450> which should be very interesting.

TLOU2 has a very significant lead so gotyblog might end up calling it by Feb (last time this happened was with BOTW).

Alright finally got inspired to do this stat:

Focusing only on last gen, this is the split between US/UK (where most awards are considered "notable/popular/major") and WW (the rest of the world).

Far below 50% of the total
Close to 50%
Far above 50%

2013 - The Last of Us - US: 97/189 UK: 25/55 WW: 157/279
2014 - DA Inquisition - US: 45/127 UK: 8/48 WW: 81/232
2015 - Witcher 3 - US: 59/132 UK: 20/48 WW: 176/257
2016 - Uncharted 4 - US: 25/110 UK: 14/38 WW: 125/259
2017 - Breath of the Wild - US: 56/88 UK: 24/37 WW: 108/207
2018 - God of War - US: 50/92 UK: 15/34 WW: 134/260
2019 - Death Stranding - US: 8/84 UK: 4/30 WW: 74/227
2020 - The Last of Us Part II (so far) - US: 18/65 UK: 7/24 WW: 161/256

I don't think its completely about controversy, we just had 2 polarizing games back to back. I think people forget DS had crazy strong competition, especially since RE2, Sekiro, Control, Outer Wilds and Three Houses were considered to be better games than DS, even on this site. I think TLOU2 is the only one here I would call "controversial" mainly because it has a lot of baggage (leaks, crunch, story etc) and yet despite all that it is still shockingly way ahead of the runner ups. I personally think US/UK media just tends to be a bit less forgiving when compared to the rest of the world. Plus the last 2 two years have shown that they are not shying away from giving GOTY to an indie games (Goose won both DICE and GDC, Outer Wilds and Disco also won few GOTYs as well).

Interesting side notes:
  • TLOU did incredibly well while going against GTA V. Albeit, gotyblog counted 500+ awards that year.
  • 2014 was really spread out outside of Inquisition. Every game was getting a GOTY that year.
  • Fallout 4 was Witcher's runner up in US/UK.
  • Uncharted 4 lost BIG time against Overwatch in the US/UK awards.
  • BOTW was pretty much almost unanimous with small competition from Horizon and Mario Odyssey.
  • I believe everyone remember God of War vs RDR2 GOTY threads.
  • RE2 won the most US/UK awards in 2019. Rest of the world was very split between the top 3 that year.
  • Hades has the lead in the US/UK awards but its a close tie with TLOU2 so far.

This is fantastic thank you.

Was there any consensus world wide for 2014? Only game I could think of would be Shadow of Mordor.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Next Gen Base : The Last of Us Part II
www.nextgenbase.com

NGB's Game Of The Year 2020 - Our Top 10! - Next Gen Base

Here are Team NGB's 10 favourite games of 2020, put into an order so people can argue about them. That's how lists work, isn't it?

Zone of Games : The Last of Us Part II
Zone of Games reader's : Cyberpunk 2077

Side Quest : The Last of Us Part II
sidequest.pt

SideAwards - Os melhores (e piores) do ano - SideQuest

Esta é a primeira edição dos prémios SideAwards, do SideQuest, com as nossas escolhas de videojogos e developers que se distinguiram em 2020.

Somhrac reader's : The Last of Us Part II (ps: critics already included in the blog)
somhrac.sk

Ktorý titul získal ocenenie "Čitateľská hra roku 2020"? | SomHrac.sk

Poďme sa spoločne pozrieť na to, ktorú hru ste vy, naši čitatelia, zvolili za to najlepšie z minulého roku. Kto je víťaz ankety "Čitateľská hra roku 2020"?

Good Game.hr reader's : The Last of Us Part II
www.goodgame.hr

Rezultati Golden Pixel Award 2020 izbora za najbolje igre godine

Uspješno smo priveli kraju još jedan, peti po redu Golden Pixel Award izbor za najbolje igre godine, stoga je vrijeme da zajedno doznamo koje su to igre po izboru naših cijenjenih čitatelja obilježile baksuznu 2020. godinu, koja je iza nas. S obzirom na to da je pred nama dugačak put... Više →

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrickArts295

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
This is fantastic thank you.

Was there any consensus world wide for 2014? Only game I could think of would be Shadow of Mordor.
Middle Earth was the runner up, it had 24/232 for the rest of the world. Pretty much half of its total was US/UK with 24 as well. Rest of the world was pretty spread out too thin, 2014 alone had 46 games winning at least 1 GOTY.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Not sure if anyone still expects some miracle to happen that wont make TLoU Part 2 the game with more awards of the year, but at this point the blogs might as well call the winner. Because this is not changing.

Shadow_FFVI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
It's very impressive how Sony has done so well with GOTY awards. Managing to have the game with the most game of the year awards in 5 of the last 8 years, and in three consecutive years starting with God of War 2018.

Next year will be a lot more difficult to extend that streak. Mainly because of Breath of the Wild 2.