• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Agnostic

Mar 4, 2019
unpleasant feedback through a guitar amp with occasional piercing that actually hurts your ears

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
For my brazilians out there:

"I bled too much
I cried too much
I died last year
But I won't die this year"

RumHam

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
I've never in my whole life lived through a time where I felt like everyone was so at odds with each other. Everything that could be divisive was.
From people feeling isolated and scared about covid to outrage and sadness about racial injustice.
I'd like to think that at the end of the 2020 movie while the credits played something that captures the melancholy and frustration that's so many people felt during the year while simultaneously instilling a sense of wanting to understand each other and feel empathy for each other's situations would play and help us think about something outside of our own narrow scope and point of view
I pick the placebo cover of Kate Bush's "running up that hill". It feels sad and beat down but also yearning to want to connect and understand and be understood.

hiryu2015

Oct 27, 2017
I played and beat Portal for the first time this last week. Was pleasantly surprised by this fitting end track:

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Hells Bells

I'm too dumb to embed it from mobile.

I did almost blast it full volume with my wife sleeping next to me, at 3AM. Thank you videogame reflexes.

Last edited:

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
The Mando theme. Both seasons came out here this year, the first one right after lockdown. Hopefully things are different when the next season comes around.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
www.youtube.com

Radiohead - Separator

NEW The Final Track to Radiohead's New Album King Of the Limbs!!Tracklist (King of Limbs)1. Bloom2. Morning Mr. Magpie3. Little By Little4. Feral5. Lotus Flo...

If you think this is over then you're wrong....