• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
If there is still the possibility for The Last of Us part 2 to make November Sony should take it, even if it is just besides Death Starnding. First Half of 2020 is crazy. (only if it actually would be ready of course, not rushing it)

Other games outside of Cyberpunk should push themselves back if TLoU2 does release in the first half of next year though.

I doubt Sony will want two of their big games in the same month too.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
2020 looks fucking insane, and these are mostly first half of the year. Even if some of them are delayed they should still come out before 2021.

Hopefully all games turn out good.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Halo on new engine + New Hardware is going to be insane.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the ven diagram for a lot of these games overlap except for super dedicated people who play every big release. I know I'm probably skipping Elden Ring, and Cyberpunk 2077 I'm gonna get used because I'm giving CDPR the side-eye lately.

It's the "smaller" games that are at risk, like if Persona 5 Royal launches near FFVII it won't do too hot (it probably won't do great anyway IMO), and most any game is gonna suffer next to Avengers.

But in general I don't think it's as big a deal as a lot of people make out, look at BotW, Horizon and Persona 5 in 2017.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Keep in mind a few of these are PS4 exclusives/launch exclusives.

That's gonna give some other games some breathing room.

Dying Light 2 I can see being pushed back definitely-- unless Squeeenix sends this game that it's helping to distribute out to die in April, going up against Cyberpunk and squished in between its own 2 juggernauts.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
No reaction threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the Switch 2 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" and "I can't believe the leaks were real". These sort of topics can be discussed in news threads and conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.