• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dhx

Sep 27, 2019
dhxyrkgq.png

Impressive preservation of the lettering. I did not expect that. Thank you.

gilko79

Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
It's been a rough year for many of us. My wife and I contracted COVID just before Thanksgiving and we're just now starting to recover. We are both still employed, thankfully, so I'm trying to count my blessings. I sincerely hope that all of you have a happy holidays this year (as much as humanly possible, that is). Stay safe!

I'm not too sure how a Santa hat would look on Mr. Coffee here, but if you have a good idea and want to give it a shot, please by all means! Thank you, Kangi.

OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a rough year for many of us. My wife and I contracted COVID just before Thanksgiving and we're just now starting to recover. We are both still employed, thankfully, so I'm trying to count my blessings. I sincerely hope that all of you have a happy holidays this year (as much as humanly possible, that is). Stay safe!

I'm not too sure how a Santa hat would look on Mr. Coffee here, but if you have a good idea and want to give it a shot, please by all means! Thank you, Kangi.
gilko79ztkv1.png

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
OMG, thanks!!!!! Changing now <3

You're welcome! Glad you liked it!

Thank you for stickying the thread, Queen Vulpix--now there's no more need to bump.
Now everyone get some festive flair, lest in your stocking there be a lump.

We're at the top of the forum now, so it's best not to delay,
for it won't be too much longer 'til we've arrived at Christmas day.

8a22faa1d3dc45a38780908d0033348c6cdf2758.gif

I didn't see this until just now, my apologies, You're welcome! You've done so much hard work on this thread and editing I feel you deserved the pin, plus this thread deserves more visibility!