• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
He's a 5th round backup. Dude has gotta be toast. Amazing how he started over Fields tbh.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
AJC has some more details not found on twitter. They have a statement from the girl who posted it.

www.ajc.com

Jake Fromm admits to, apologizes for ‘elite white’ statement

Former Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm admitted to and issued an apology for using the term “elite white people” in a text exchange about guns with a female childhood friend in March 2019. The exchange was posted Thursday on Twitter.

AJC said:
"I posted it in regards with the Black Lives Matter movement. Part of that movement allocates certain responsibilities to specifically white people; including to hold people who make racist comments accountable. Often times no one speaks out against those in positions such that he is. But because his career is dependent on black people – not only has he been completely silent during the movement, but he has also contributed to the pain and hurt of black people's lives by making such a statement."

Sheesh. Wise words from the young lady.

Greenymac

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Football fan tribalism.

I posted over on Dawgnation too and i was attacked immediately as a troll, where's the evidence, etc. and then was told to fuck off "dork", while the rest of the thread shifted from "it's fake" to victim blaming.
DawgNation is a fucking cesspool of racist MAGAts as is most SEC football forums.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017

EZr1Ee3XYAApCxT
EZr1Ee1XkAErKgH

Hmm, Someone who knows both Fromm and the other participant acted as a go-between, wanting her to take down the tweet on this, and that the Bills are talking about dropping him.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Unlike Kaepernick he won't get real heat. Kaep was banned basically this guy won't be.