• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Soon to be be Jake Fromm State Farm.

Well fuck he's got it as his Twitter handle. Joke ruined!
The State Farm has been a looooong aged meme. He probably will be heading to the retired football job known as Insurance Salesperson, but I could see State Farm sending a C&D letter to him for the twitter name.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a Bills fan. Saddened to see this.

But I'm angry about that weak ass "apology".

Fuck outta here, cut his ass.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Earlier today when I read Drew Brees' apology.

I think this one is a LOT worse...but it's also from a dumbfuck kid and Drew Brees is a grown ass man so I think in context I see your point.

(Please note that my calling him a dumb kid is not meant to absolve him of the racism charges but rather to explain why he couldn't even half ass a decent apology. There's no excuse for the former.)

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
the fact that NOT being allowed to be a third string NFL QB is seen as a "ruined life" is peak white privilege.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Steelers should trade for him so they can have MAGA Mason and Ben to form a triple headed racist Trump fandom.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
woooof some of the comments. "WHY are you bashing him like that???" ....... she just posted what he said...

"Why would you ruin his career like that?"

"Why you still following him on instagram?"

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
woooof some of the comments. "WHY are you bashing him like that???" ....... she just posted what he said...

"Why would you ruin his career like that?"

"Why you still following him on instagram?"

Football fan tribalism.

I posted over on Dawgnation too and i was attacked immediately as a troll, where's the evidence, etc. and then was told to fuck off "dork", while the rest of the thread shifted from "it's fake" to victim blaming.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's a common but unspoken sentiment.

Who do you think the first gun laws applied to? Why you think gun control is tightest where black people live?

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Football fan tribalism.

I posted over on Dawgnation too and i was attacked immediately as a troll, where's the evidence, etc. and then was told to fuck off "dork", while the rest of the thread shifted from "it's fake" to victim blaming.

lmao @ where's the evidence.

was him apologizing not enough evidence?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So he has no idea why that was fucked up and even defends himself with "as stated later in the conversation."

Fuck off.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Can't wait to watch him play. Will be fun to watch his O line let the opposition right through so they can demolish him.

You know it's coming.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
He will probably stay in the NFL. He's not good enough to be a starter. He will just be an obscure backup.