• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Heard Guitar Center is filing for bankruptcy. Any stores about to close and have a clearance Black Friday sale, so I can try buying myself a high-end digital piano?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when Walmart's deals go live?

$30 Crash 4, preferably via a price match, is the last game I'm really looking for.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Oooh i didnt know this. Lmk which one you pick. I've always wanted to buy one of those
I would pick up the Roland FP-10 or Roland FP-30 if available. Tried out the digital piano bundle at Costco (it was $100 off during the past few days ago), but I didn't have enough money at the time. The piano was really really authentic when playing the keys.

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
Hey I bought 3 years of the Brazil version and used a vpn to redeem it just fine. 120 bucks then 1 dollar upgrade to game pass ultimate is so freaking nice.

That's the only reason I bought Xbox Series X to be honest
Planning to keep it just for game pass games
And PS5 for the exclusives and third party games since I got the bigger library of games on PlayStation echosystem

Satori

Nov 13, 2017
That's the only reason I bought Xbox Series X to be honest
Planning to keep it just for game pass games
And PS5 for the exclusives and third party games since I got the bigger library of games on PlayStation echosystem
I did the exact same thing. Plus I'm building a new pc so even more reason for game pass ultimate lol

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I managed to get $40 back on the Amazon Echo Studio I bought last week from the loophole that Best Buy has for returning back items.

YMMV though.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing somebody already mentioned the 50% off for Fire Emblem Three Houses?

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Was hoping to find a deal on Ring Fit Adventure for a gift but couldn't find anything. Wonder if something will pop up closer to BF.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Oooh i didnt know this. Lmk which one you pick. I've always wanted to buy one of those
Do either of you guys have any experience with electronic drums? I used to drum back in the day, and now that I own my place I wanna start drumming again, but I have tenants that I'd rather not drive crazy with drums, so I'm considering getting an electronic set and I don't know anything at all about electronic sets. I was approaching it like I would an acoustic set, and was looking at Pearl's and Roland's, but those sets are insanely expensive, (expected), whereas I noticed similar sets, (8 -9 pieces plus kick pedals included), are vastly cheaper with other brands like Alesis and such, but I've literally never heard of these brand names. Don't know how deep the waters I'm wading into are here......

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
No sales on eshop or PSN store cards?

Edit: NVM I see one for $50 for $45 at newegg....might jump into that cause I wanna get some DLCs.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
I see Target have Luigi Mansion 3 digital (and physical) for 39.99$. Do we know of any other places that sell digital codes like Target does and if we expect the game to drop at 30$? Cause I remember reading somewhere that some Nintendo games (Luigi included) will sell for 30$ on black Friday.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Grabbed The Witcher 3 Complete Edition and Doom Eternal for eventual PS5 enhancements for under $40.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
This right here is a perfect example of how GamePass is ruining the Black Friday fun for me. Many of this year's games with deep sales I either own or are sitting on GamePass already.
Yeah, haha. It could have been a few bucks if I had Xbox, but :(

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
Who has buy 2 get 1 free game deals rn?

Or more specifically,are there with CoD, spider man, and demons souls?

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
It looks like best buy is letting you buy game pass again

Maybe they let you only buy 3 cards a day

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for a good sound bar system for my B7 oled...any good recommendations with black friday? Was considering Vizio on sale for 299 or maybe paying more for JBL 9.1 or Samsung 800T or 850T (what is the difference?)...or something else anyone recommends?

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Two questions about GamePass:

1) For every 3 month card I redeem, can I get a bonus month for turning on auto renew which essentially makes them all 4 month cards?
2) If the answer to #1 is yes, do I have to turn off auto renew before I redeem a code to turn on auto renew?

Also, I added the Nintendo eShop and GMG digital game sale links to the OP. I was out for the most of the day yesterday so catching back up on what else needs to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.