• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Just waiting on Target to see if they have anything new and a copy of FF7:Remake.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Thanks for the heads up. Boughttt

I had $25 in rewards so i spent $5 for it. Do they give you the preorder reward bonus after the game ships?

No problem! It's an insane deal lol. Yes after it ships and usually it usually doesnt bank until the return period is over. However I have no idea how that works with the extended holiday return period. Thats a long time to wait.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
No problem! It's an insane deal lol. Yes after it ships and usually it usually doesnt bank until the return period is over. However I have no idea how that works with the extended holiday return period. Thats a long time to wait.

I already got my points for Assassin's Creed Valhalla so I don't think the return window impacts it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni

Thanks! lol what a ride this whole wait was

At least I got what I want from this Black Friday now

8T4PGxF.jpg

mddHS1r.jpg

uD1M4AI.jpg

ji0BDfw.jpg

And ironically I'm glad BB/Fedex hasnt forgotten another order I did that I was still waiting, they gave me a new update, now I just hope it doesnt get lost like my other copy of Kirby.

elyjDqD.png

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I have no idea what I would want from Black Friday. I'm going to see if I can return a 2TB HDD to Gamestop to pick up a cheaper one somewhere else.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
The Kingdom Hearts All in One Package for $20 is quite a deal

6 games + 3 movies/VNs for $20?

If I didnt already have the entire series on PS4 or never played it before, I would grab it - highly recommend it!

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for a sale on a DualShock 4 but it's not looking promising. I can't bring myself to pay $60 for one anymore.

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Has it been mentioned already that Gamer's Club Unlocked members are getting the discounts added at checkout on these BF prices right now?

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Any recommendations for uhd Blu-ray's that are on sale? Just want to pick something up to check out the quality since people rave about it when comparing to 4k streams.

Thinking of blade runner 2049 since I'm not sure if anything else I'd watch more than once.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up with Target, sometimes their transition from one sale to another has overlap so if you're quick and they update prices timely, you might get BF deals that also qualify for B2G1.

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised at the lack of PS5 game deals.

Okay not that surprised but I wanted some PS5 game sales D:

2K21 PS5 plz go on sale for $40 or $50.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
There are definitely a few things not known before at Target. Nothing amazing other than maybe Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remaster for Switch at $24.99 but I'm updating the spreadsheet now. Already did the $24.99 games.

Johnzyboi

Nov 10, 2018
Got Bioshock Collection and Catherine for the Switch for 20$ each.
Really tempted to get Fire Emblem for my sister since she's always wanted to play it.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
FFVIIR is $25 at Target. Might grab but I think a PS5/next gen upgrade is coming with the multiplatform release.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, a tip...

The Game Pass Ultimate cards at best buy are 1 per customer, but you can buy a digital + a physical card no problem.

Gamestop is doing the deal as well on Friday.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Well, rather uneventful night for me. Did some shopping earlier today at that pretty much took care of my checklist. The "Early/Preview" BF deals are getting better and better each year.

Really wish Amazon would price match Doom Eternal ($16.99 - Gamestop) and Shadow of the Tomb Raider DE ($12.99 - Best Buy), like right now. That would give me some late night action!

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Well it looks like Target didn't have anything else I wanted. Just picked up FF7R only. I'm still upset that I missed out on GoT for $20 on Walmart a few days ago.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I got all the Ring cameras I wanted, plus a bunch of movies over at Best Buy. GPU being extended for another 3 months isn't bad, either.

The only thing I missed, and unfortunately it was probably my most wanted item, was the Watchmen series on blu-ray. Huge bummer that already sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.