• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up
Nioh 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Persona 5 Royal

wanted to get Fire Emblem but it was already sold out

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
In for Yakuza Collection at Best Buy.

Was tempted to get a new Xbox Series X controller over there as well for $40 but saw they only have the white one at the moment. Considering my One controller works perfectly fine may hold off for now, and wait for another time for the Black Controller to go on sale (or the Blue even though that's $5 extra). If Amazon price matches that'll be tempting though.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
In for Yakuza Collection at Best Buy.

Was tempted to get a new Xbox Series X controller over there as well for $40 but saw they only have the white one at the moment. Considering my One controller works perfectly fine may hold off for now, and wait for another time for the Black Controller to go on sale (or the Blue even though that's $5 extra). If Amazon price matches that'll be tempting though.

MIcrosoft store still has black https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-wireless-controller/8xn59crbsqgz

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody know if BB will honor a price match? I know they usually don't price match for Thanksgiving, but the product in question was purchased earlier this month and is still within the return window.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I'll settle on 2 digital XBU pass from best buy. I'm good until November so I'll see if I get another one next month on sale.

People you can also get the Switch for $289 BUNDLE @ target with Redcard.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I was hoping to see stores try and sell excess stock by cutting the price to $40. I'll pick 'em up at full retail if I have to, 3 years of GamePass for $180 is still a good deal.

You can still get codes from places like cdkeys.

Hmm I'm not seeing any place where Gamestop is doing the select Nintendo 1st party games for $26.99 anymore. Was that just an error?

Those aren't live yet. They do have those same games for $29.99 now though.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
$40 for a XSX controller is pretty tempting... Wish the rechargable battery was also on sale or there was a bundle.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, just under an hour for Target. Target might not go live exactly at 12 either so be patient. Also keep in mind that Target didn't show all their games in the ad so there might be some hidden surprises that pop up too. I'll update the spreadsheet as I discover them.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, thanks! Didn't even bother to check the Microsoft store. Think I'll splurge a bit for the blue to differentiate it from my current One controller. Technically don't 'need' this, but been curious to try out the Series S/X controller lol.

No prob, Im in the exact same boat as you but havent pulled the trigger yet lol

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Okay, just under an hour for Target. Target might not go live exactly at 12 either so be patient. Also keep in mind that Target didn't show all their games in the ad so there might be some hidden surprises that pop up too. I'll update the spreadsheet as I discover them.

I wonder if Target will last min price match GS or Walmart for some games.

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to price match a GameStop game with Target on a drive-thru pickup order via chat. Helps if you don't want to pay or wait for GameStop shipping. Had to do a post-purchase price adjustment, though.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
HEADS UP

For those who want the Switch bundle.

lKhExSL.jpg

Z8iwUL0.jpg

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet Jesus! I can go to bed!

Note to self: Next time I need to stay up, hold off on taking anxiety medicine that makes me want to sleep like the dead. Night all! Happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.