• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OMG thanks for the heads up. I had no idea I had ordered pre-owned. I just ordered a new copy but now I can't cancel the used order. Looks like I will have to do that in store tomorrow :/

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Ya, I'm pretty annoyed I can't cancel my GameStop order.

Edit: I can cancel my order now. It looks like if you try too soon, it won't let you but now it will. So anyone trying to fix their order can now probably.

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ya, I'm pretty annoyed I can't cancel my GameStop order.

Edit: I can cancel my order now. It looks like if you try too soon, it won't let you but now it will. So anyone trying to fix their order can now probably.

I still can't cancel. Did you do shipping or in store pick up?

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Best Buy taking their time tonight I see

It's only been 2 minutes though, not a big deal

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Stuff is slowly updating. I see prices changing in my cart. Mostly movies and not any games yet.

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird. I searched Nioh and for a split second they both came up for $10 but jumped back to their regular prices

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to place my movie order and get that squared away while I wait for the games to go live. Anyone looking for movies should be able to get their orders in now.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
BB taking their sweet time with the Switch bundle. I'd like to go to sleep at some point.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
drilling-F5.gif

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Come on Best Buy. I have to get up in five hours lol

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
the chromebook i want to buy has the sale price but you can't add it to the cart because it just says "coming soon"

D:

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Got Nier Automata, DBZ Kakarot, Avengers and RE3

Saw Crash 4 being $30 at Walmart and gonna bet on Amazon price matching Walmart for it

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
even though BB doesn't have the usual front page deals, you can go and individually find the item you want and see the Black friday sale price.

Picked up an all white XsX controller and a digital 3 month ultimate pass. I wish I could add more than 1 per transaction.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I managed to get 2 of the monitors ($109.99 each) I wanted to buy (one for myself and one for my wife) but Switch bundle and Yakuza remaster still not sale >_>

Edit: Grabbed Yakuza....come on BB, GIMME THE SWITCH BABY

Josh5890

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok got my order in for in-store pick up!

Nier Automata
Nioh
MediEvil
Kingdom Hearts 3
Spyro Trilogy (Switch)

Outside of waiting on Amazon to price match 4k blu's since I have a gift card, I am set this black friday. Darknight thank you once again for your invaluable service to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.