• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok think my final list is Burnout paradise, Saints Row 4 re-elected, M&S2020 and Borderlands collection (all switch obviously)

Talked myself out of jump force deluxe and outer worlds since I have too many rpgs already. And CTRNF just isn't quite my style

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Ok think my final list is Burnout paradise, Saints Row 4 re-elected, M&S2020 and Borderlands collection (all switch obviously)

Talked myself out of jump force deluxe and outer worlds since I have too many rpgs already. And CTRNF just isn't quite my style
Metro Collection on Switch for $12.99 is a steal if you don't have it already.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017

Ya'll ready for Brack Friday! Can't believe its been 7 years since this episode XD

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
From what I have seen at Wario64. It can be between an hour to a whole day. The fact that they have advertised the prices makes me think that they are probably ready to price match within the hour.

I'm wondering if they won't price match until the 22nd since the prices will be locked behind signing in as a My Best Buy member.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I don't mind ordering through Best Buy since I have before and they are decently reliable

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't it because only one thing in my cart has gone down in price.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Also got P5 Royal. It was the only one labeled as My Best Buy of my list. What about the rest?

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Did they just... not put up most of the stuff for this? Literally none of the stuff from my list I prepared in advance is currently on sale...

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Any decent controller deals? System agnostic, since I'm looking for STEAM compatibility. Gonna do a game night over Turkey day and hoping to snag a few things that people can plug into a laptop for remote play. Mostly games like Overcooked, Among Us, ect... basically not really technical stuff, but still things thst require a controller unlike Jackbox.

I'd prefer official quality level stuff, since I'll probably have people hang onto them for future use. Used is okay too, but not used and online since that opens up too many cans of worms.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One not advertised
6417964_sd.jpg

$30

Last edited:

ukepicker

Nov 4, 2017
Aw man, i was on the fence about getting Links Awakening and Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch for $40, had it in my cart all week and now they all went back up to $60.

They should drop back down at Best Buy right? (I know walmart will have it cheaper but I dont really want to go there)

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
13 Sentinels is $30 on Best Buy right now, if anyone's on the fence now's the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.