• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome!! Can you post the ad for that? Are series X games gonna be on the shelves Sunday when sale starts? Thanks

I imagine games available on Sunday will be the ones already out or released by then. Launch games will be available on launch day. You should be able to buy them online though as soon as the sale starts but that will be shipped to you instead of in store pick up. Here's the ad:

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart's first phase for their Black Friday deals just went up and the site must be getting hammered. I'm having so much trouble bringing up their deals. It's not expected that there are any game or movie deals being made available right now so it's probably not a big deal but I'm still trying to check.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Keeping an eye on this thread.

I'd love BOTW digital for $40 or some cheap Joycons.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, nothing at Walmart. So based on that, next week movies will go up and then the week after that game deals will be up.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
BUT WHAT ABOUT 4K TV's??????

Will the LG CX TV's be any cheaper or any comparable brands with heavy discounts?

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Just a heads-up, the Black Friday Google Sheet says "Days Gone" for the title/game column header. Probably just a copy-paste mistake.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Some Black Friday movie deals are live at Best Buy
$14.99 steelbooks live at Best Buy

Just a heads-up, the Black Friday Google Sheet says "Days Gone" for the title/game column header. Probably just a copy-paste mistake.
Whoa, that's weird. I don't see it in my browser where I'm logged into it and do all the editing. However when I click on the link in the OP into a new browser window it shows up. I've tried refreshing and I don't see it on my main window. I'll mess around with it to see if I can fix it.

Edit: Oops, I was in the movies tab instead of the games tab. It's all fixed now. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Miles Morales, Demon's Souls and Sackboy Adventure are excluded from Target's B2G1 sale.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni

Whoa, that's weird. I don't see it in my browser where I'm logged into it and do all the editing. However when I click on the link in the OP into a new browser window it shows up. I've tried refreshing and I don't see it on my main window. I'll mess around with it to see if I can fix it.

Edit: Oops, I was in the movies tab instead of the games tab. It's all fixed now. Thanks.

Those links dont work and when you "Copy link location" it ends up like this

http://

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Those links dont work and when you "Copy link location" it ends up like this

http://

Hmm, was it both links? I saw the steelbook one oddly broken. It was weird it just had http:// like it somehow stripped the rest. I've fixed the second link but the first seemed fine.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Looking to upgrade to a mid grade pc for 3D modeling in blender(and a bit of gaming but not the crazy stuff), any prebuilt stuff worth it? Preferably something that has room to be improved for a few years

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Picked up
Joker
Parasite
Birds of Prey

Love getting cheap 4k movies

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
What soundbar would be better to pair with a LG CX : LG - 7.1.4-Channel 770W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer or Samsung HW-Q950T 9.1.4ch Soundbar?

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
I guess a bunch of Target deals went up today. It's not the complete list, and they go through the end of Saturday. They should come back for Black Friday week after they expire. I've updated the OP and the spreadsheet with the titles on sale.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I guess a bunch of Target deals went up today. It's not the complete list, and they go through the end of Saturday. They should come back for Black Friday week after they expire. I've updated the OP and the spreadsheet with the titles on sale.

Those are some weak sales - The actual sales may get revealed mid Nov closer to BF.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Those are some weak sales - The actual sales may get revealed mid Nov closer to BF.

Ya. Target isn't always the cheapest during BF. They'll have a few that are cheaper, but they're usually either in line or a bit higher. Given how several of the games line up with Best Buy's pricing, I bet on the titles that are on sale now that those will be the same prices during Black Friday. So it's really more of a question of what else goes on sale at this point and what I think is going to happen.

Last edited:

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Ya. Target isn't always the cheapest during BF. They'll have a few that are cheaper, but they're usually either in line or a bit higher. Given how several of the games line up with Best Buy's pricing, I bet on the titles that are on sale now that those will be the same prices during Black Friday. So it's really more of a question of what else goes on sale is what I think is going to happen.

Here's hoping we'll see some Target only sales for some stuff like Switch games.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
So they only sell the bundle with the system and no games at all?

They tend to have older games. They're showing PS4 Greatest Hits in the ad but don't rally specify which titles. They also list titles that are normally $39.99 for $19.99 but again, no titles known.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I was hoping for the Birds of Prey Steelbook to drop even further than it did last time.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Today I learned bfads.net, the site I always used for updates & ad scans, is no longer up. Anyone have good alternatives? Need to get a few non-gaming things & such.

Status
Not open for further replies.