• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
I watched the first 5 eps and kinda of forgot because it was kinda slow. But I wikied the ending. Got super dark I guess

First season. When I realized and accepted it I started to really enjoy the show.

I will admit, it did get slow for me in the first season, as well. I debated on dropping it second season, but decided to stick through with it. But got hooked again on the Aglaeca storyline.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Colony was an underrated show, and he had some really good moments on there. Good to see him in another interesting project.
They kept drawing out the mystery and of course the show ended and they were no where close to having an ending. lol

Come to think of it, it's actually funny that the TNT alien invasion show somehow got an ending when it had the exact same premise.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
They kept drawing out the mystery and of course the show ended and they were no where close to having an ending. lol

Come to think of it, it's actually funny that the TNT alien invasion show somehow got an ending when it had the exact same premise.

Yeah, Falling Skies had a proper ending. Was disappointed in it though, the finale in particular.

Urghh...Colony ended on such a huge cliffhanger. They planned it as a 5 seasons show too.

Shame. Torry Kittles was really good as well.

I will always remember 2 things about the series. It had a one take scene ( a la True Detective), that was one of the best I've seen on TV.

Another (w/out getting 2 specific) where a character just breaks down in tears when they can't handle it anymore. Always has me :(

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings:

2021-Mar-09-TUE-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-tuesday-network-scorecard-3-9-2021.html

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

Claire Foy & Paul Bettany To Headline Second Season Of ‘A Very English Scandal’ For BBC/Amazon

The BBC and Amazon have signed up The Crown's Claire Foy and WandaVision star Paul Bettany to headline Season 2 of A Very English Scandal.

A Very British Scandal will move on from the story of Jeremy Thorpe to become an anthology series, focusing on a new crisis that gripped the British establishment. The second season centers on a 1963 sex scandal involving Margaret Campbell, the Duchess of Argyll. During a messy divorce from her second husband, he seized images of Campbell performing a sex act on an unknown man and she became known as "The Dirty Duchess." Foy and Bettany will play the Duchess and Duke respectively.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Amy coming back for the Superstore finale

tvline.com

Superstore: America Ferrera to Return for One-Hour Series Finale

'Superstore': America Ferrera returning for series finale, airing Thursday, March 25 on NBC — will Amy and Jonah get back together?
It was odd how she tweeted about the others talking about the shooting the finale like she wasn't there, but seems right. Just nuke the new relationship they set up from orbit and forget it happened. lol

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of news today:
deadline.com

N.K. Jemisin’s ‘The Inheritance Trilogy’ To Be Developed As TV Series By Searchlight TV & Westbrook Studios

Searchlight Television has optioned N.K. Jemison's seminal fantasy book series The Inheritance Trilogy for series development.

deadline.com

‘Russian Doll’: ‘House Of Cards’ Actress Carolyn Michelle Smith To Recur In Season 2 Of Netflix Series

Carolyn Michelle Smith has joined the 'Russian Doll' cast for a recurring role in the Netflix series' sophomore season.

deadline.com

‘The Flight Attendant’ Season 2 Eyes 2022 Landing On HBO Max

'The Flight Attendant' Season 2 Eyes 2022 premiere On HBO Max.

deadline.com

‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’: Paramount+ Series Adds Five To Cast As Production Begins

Paramount+ has rounded out the cast of its upcoming new original series Star Trek: Strange New Worlds as production officially gets underway.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Remember Smallville's Zatanna and how the actress later went on to be one of the leads on The Inhumans? Good times.

Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

Bon Appetit Implosion Inspires HBO Max Comedy Series (Exclusive)

Adam Rapoport's former assistant Ryan Walker-Hartshorn will serve as a consultant on the half-hour development 'Enjoy Your Meal.'
didnt know journalists get paid so little

"Walker-Hartshorn, meanwhile, revealed to Business Insider that she was paid a base salary of $35,300 with no increases for nearly three years, and that when she asked Rapoport for a raise, he told her, "Well, maybe you should consider that this is not the right job for you." While in the role, she had to clean Rapoport's golf clubs, fetch his son's passport and teach his wife how to use Google Calendar."

Also surprised the staff felt like making a sature/comedy thing about the situation, could it really execute appropriately?

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
didnt know journalists get paid so little

"Walker-Hartshorn, meanwhile, revealed to Business Insider that she was paid a base salary of $35,300 with no increases for nearly three years, and that when she asked Rapoport for a raise, he told her, "Well, maybe you should consider that this is not the right job for you." While in the role, she had to clean Rapoport's golf clubs, fetch his son's passport and teach his wife how to use Google Calendar."

Also surprised the staff felt like making a sature/comedy thing about the situation, could it really execute appropriately?
Huh? The staff's not doing anything. One former employee is cashing in by consulting on a show that uses the Bon Appetit bullshit as a point of inspiration. That's it.