• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Tuesday night's ratings. The season 7 premiere of The CW's "The Flash" hit a series low, but "Superman and Lois" looks like it doesn't even need "The Flash" as it attracted a bit more people in its totals:

2021-Mar-02-TUE-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-tuesday-network-scorecard-3-2-2021.html

That's pretty abysmal for Prodigal Son. But glad to see The Resident continuing to do well.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Bosch’ Spinoff a Go at Amazon’s IMDb TV

The 'Bosch' spinoff will feature Titus Welliver, Mimi Rogers and Madison Lintz reprising their roles from the Prime Video series.
So basically the series is just continuing but he's retiring from being a cop... Just like in the books.
I missed that it was going to IMDB TV. I don't even know how to watch that. I assume it's a separate subscription?
It's owned by Amazon and integrated into Prime, it just has ads vs Prime originals, which do not.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I wonder if eventually it would just move over to regular Prime. I love Bosch but I'm not sure I love it enough to put up with commercials unless it's just a 30 second one at the beginning of an episode.
It's not that bad compared to some of the others. IIRC it is like three 30 second spots throughout the episode. Most of the other AVOD services are 4 or 5 60 second ad breaks.

Deleted member 59

IMDB TV is only USA/Canada atm. Wonder how it will work in UK?

I love Bosch so excited for more after this final season.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like Grey's Anatomy might be ending. If she is smart, she signs on for a last strong 3-year contract.
tvline.com

Grey’s Anatomy‘s Ellen Pompeo Ponders the Series’ Fate Ahead of Midseason Return: If It Is Ending, ‘I Wanna Make Sure We Do It Right’

In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ellen Pompeo reveals what she knows about Grey's Anatomy possibly ending and getting no Season 18.

Every year I marvel that this is still on. Seriously, who watches this? I haven't heard a soul talk about it in pop culture for at least 8 years.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Every year I marvel that this is still on. Seriously, who watches this? I haven't heard a soul talk about it in pop culture for at least 8 years.
There aren't a lot of us, but we do have a topic

www.resetera.com

Grey's Anatomy S17 |OT| The COVID-19 Season and Station 19 S4! COVID

Welcome to the official thread of Grey's Anatomy, Season 17! Season 17 premiered on ABC on November 12th, 2020. In terms of viewers, season 16 had the lowest premiere of any Grey's season (6.51 million) and the 2nd-lowest finale of any Grey's season (7.33 million). For reference, Grey's had a...

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any HBOMax exclusives worth checking out? I have a 7 day trial. I've got Love Life and Superintelligence (Melissa McCarthy movie) on my list but wasn't sure if those are any good.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Unless you're my girlfriend and you don't do well with blood. We've only seen the first episode but how does it compare to season 1 of Damages based off the similar starts?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Will save it later when my self esteem is low. If I don't hate myself after watching it, it ain't Grindr.
I feel seen...

Are there any HBOMax exclusives worth checking out? I have a 7 day trial. I've got Love Life and Superintelligence (Melissa McCarthy movie) on my list but wasn't sure if those are any good.
Legendary is pretty good if you're into competition reality shows. Search Party, Harley Quinn, and Doom Patrol are very good too.

Pose is ending with S3.

deadline.com

FX’s Groundbreaking ‘Pose’ To End With Season 3; “We Got To Tell The Exact Story We Wanted”, Ryan Murphy Says

FX's Groundbreaking 'Pose' To End With Season 3; "We Got To Tell The Exact Story We Wanted" Says Ryan Murphy
This hurts, but yeah, it kinda feels right. Not sure how much further they could go without changing the cast.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘Chucky’: Jennifer Tilly, Devon Sawa, Zackary Arthur, Teo Briones, Alyvia Alyn Lind & Björgvin Arnarson Set For USA/Syfy Series Reboot

Syfy has cast the teen leads of its new Chucky TV series. Jennifer Tilly will reprise her role from the movies.

The new Chucky incarnation revolves around the character at the center of the horror/slasher Child's Play film series, the red-haired, freckled-faced doll possessed by the soul of notorious serial killer, Charles Lee Ray. In the television series, after a vintage Chucky doll turns up at a suburban yard sale, an idyllic American town is thrown into chaos as a series of horrifying murders begin to expose the town's hypocrisies and secrets. Meanwhile, the arrival of enemies — and allies — from Chucky's past threatens to expose the truth behind the killings, as well as the demon doll's untold origins as a seemingly ordinary child who somehow became this notorious monster.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
For the 0 people who care, Punky Brewster is definitely chasing after the Fuller House nostalgia. lol

I'm curious how well it's doing for them, if at all. It's really what you think of when you think baseline average inoffensive and background watchable (at 1.5x speed? lol) family sitcom.