• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Sunday night's FINAL ratings. Despite winning the night in the 18-49 demo, the Golden Globes on NBC hit an all-time low:

2021-Feb-28-SUN-Bcast.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articl...cable-originals-network-finals-2-28-2021.html

And here's Monday night's preliminary ratings:

2021-Mar-01-MON-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-monday-network-scorecard-3-1-2021.html

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Did Family Guy just beat Simpsons in the demo? I don't think that has happened in a while. Even Bob's Burgers almost beat it.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Damn Rookie, you need to be doing better than .3 (.4?).

Either way, .4 is still not enough. I don't want any risk in that not being renewed.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cross-post from the other thread, but: I just watched it. Definitely room to grow. It is just a pilot after all, and that has to cover a lot of ground. Kind of enjoyed that it wasn't a premise pilot and instead just threw you into, essentially, a random episode. Very much feels like Fringe, which is a great thing. I also really really liked Riann Steele.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘Roar’: Nicole Kidman, Cynthia Erivo, Merritt Wever & Alison Brie To Star In Anthology Series From ‘GLOW’ Creators Ordered At Apple

Apple TV+ has greenlit female-driven anthology series Roar starring Nicole Kidman, Cynthia Erivo, Merritt Wever and Alison Brie. The series comes from GLOW creators Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch, who have signed an overall deal with the streamer. Roar, which has been in the works since 2018, is...

Apple TV+ has greenlit female-driven anthology series Roar starring Nicole Kidman, Cynthia Erivo, Merritt Wever and Alison Brie. The series comes from GLOWcreators Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch, who have signed an overall deal with the streamer.

Roar, which has been in the works since 2018, is based on Cecelia Ahern's book of short stories. It will feature eight, half-hour episodes, each told from a female point of view.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Another Gugu project :)

ew.com

Gugu Mbatha-Raw, David Oyelowo to lead HBO's Max's 'The Girl Before' adaptation

J.P. Delaney's novel 'The Girl Before' becomes a new TV series at HBO Max starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw and David Oyelowo.

Mbatha-Raw (The Morning Show) stars as Jane, who moves into an ultra-minimalist house designed by an enigmatic man played by Oyelowo (Selma), who allows her to live there on one condition: She must abide by his list of precise rules. Soon after, Jane starts to feel the house taking over her life — especially after she discovers that her predecessor died there.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Also The Old Man, which looks like it could be good.

Y: The Last Man was the comic that made me a Brian K. Vaughn fan.
I've only been waiting for Y my whole life 😭

And yeah Old Man is definitely going on my list. Love Bridges. Hulu snagging FX vaulted it to one of my top two streamers. Unfortunately I've seen most everything they have but it will continue being must watch for nearly every new series they drop.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Fox is expanding their animated lineup into Mondays

F ox is expanding animation to Mondays, with the premiere of its new animated comedy Housebroken, starring Lisa Kudrow, Nat Faxon, Tony Hale and Will Forte. The series will debut on Monday, May 31 at 9 PM ET/PT, followed by Season 2 of Duncanville at 9:30 PM ET/PT. A special two-episode second season debut of Duncanville featuring a Parks & Recreation cast reunion will air Sunday, May 23 (8:30-9 PM ET/PT and 9:30-10 PM ET/PT), after which the series moves into its Monday time period.

deadline.com

Fox Sets Summer Premiere Dates For New Animated Comedy ‘Housebroken’, ‘Duncanville’ Season 2

Fox is expanding animation to Mondays, with the premiere of its new animated comedy Housebroken.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Fox is expanding their animated lineup into Mondays

deadline.com

Fox Sets Summer Premiere Dates For New Animated Comedy ‘Housebroken’, ‘Duncanville’ Season 2

Fox is expanding animation to Mondays, with the premiere of its new animated comedy Housebroken.
Oh this is pretty interesting. I'm still kind of shocked that they are up to 5 animated shows on Sunday. I still remember not too long ago that "Animation Domination" was kind of thrown off because they were trying live action shows in the Sunday timeslots. They also tried Saturday night stuff too at some point if I recall correctly.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Have any of these [insert random social media site/app] making a TV series actually turned out alright? I feel like they are all destined to fail (if they even make it all the way out the door).

Sorry for Your Loss on Facebook Watch!

Oh this is pretty interesting. I'm still kind of shocked that they are up to 5 animated shows on Sunday. I still remember not too long ago that "Animation Domination" was kind of thrown off because they were trying live action shows in the Sunday timeslots. They also tried Saturday night stuff too at some point if I recall correctly.

I wonder if doing 2 nights back to back is a good idea though. Might be better to spread the animation blocks out a little.

Will save it later when my self esteem is low. If I don't hate myself after watching it, it ain't Grindr.

troo (.__.)

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if doing 2 nights back to back is a good idea though. Might be better to spread the animation blocks out a little.
Yeah, I could see it being better to give each night a little breathing room. I can't even remember what Fox usually has on Monday nights. Maybe it hasn't been doing well and they figure this will be an improvement and make them more competitive on that night.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I could see it being better to give each night a little breathing room. I can't even remember what Fox usually has on Monday nights. Maybe it hasn't been doing well and they figure this will be an improvement and make them more competitive on that night.
Monday night is 911 and 911: Lone Star. Both shows have solid views.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Looks like Grey's Anatomy might be ending. If she is smart, she signs on for a last strong 3-year contract.
tvline.com

Grey’s Anatomy‘s Ellen Pompeo Ponders the Series’ Fate Ahead of Midseason Return: If It Is Ending, ‘I Wanna Make Sure We Do It Right’

In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ellen Pompeo reveals what she knows about Grey's Anatomy possibly ending and getting no Season 18.
I'm not an envious person, but those syndication checks will keep her great-great grandchildren fed.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Considering that the animated shows will start airing on Monday, May 31, it's probably just something to fill for the summer.
It could definitely be that. I was thinking if its in the summer then they'd replace the regular season Sunday airings that would probably be done by that point.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
It could definitely be that. I was thinking if its in the summer then they'd replace the regular season Sunday airings that would probably be done by that point.
...That would've made much more sense! Now I'm wondering why Fox didn't just do that instead. Have reruns of The Simpsons and/or Family Guy be their lead-ins.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
...That would've made much more sense! Now I'm wondering why Fox didn't just do that instead. Have reruns of The Simpsons and/or Family Guy be their lead-ins.
Yeah I think that would be a good way for them to go about things. I hope we find out why in the future. Maybe there is some special summer series they are doing that they really want on Sundays for whatever reason.

Oct 25, 2017
cable news fam, the war still rages, also lol if you go to each company theyve teased out their own wins from the numbers.

All the networks highlighted milestones: MSNBC said that this was the first time they have been #1 in all of cable for total day viewers, which is the 6 AM-6AM time period, Monday through Sunday. CNN said it had its most watched February in primetime and total day viewers. Fox News said that it was number one in all of cable primetime so far this year.

The Rachel Maddow Show averaged 3.54 million viewers, followed by Tucker Carlson Tonight with 3.39 million, Hannity with 2.94 million, The Five with 2.85 million and The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell with 2.56 million. In the 25-54 demo, Maddow was on top with 567,000, followed by Carlson at 515,000, Anderson Cooper 360 with 480,000, Cuomo Prime Time at 466,000 and Hannity with 435,000.
deadline.com

February Ratings: MSNBC Tops In Total Day Viewers, CNN Wins Key Demo, Fox News Takes Primetime

MSNBC drew the most total day viewers in February, beating all other cable networks in the ratings yardstick, while The Rachel Maddow Show was the top regularly scheduled show. The other news networks also were touting their numbers: CNN beat other networks in the 25-54 demographic in the total...

no one likes Chris Hayes? :( my fav.