• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings:

2021-Feb-25-THU-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-thursday-network-scorecard-2-25-2021.html

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A sequel to Band of Brothers, huh?

deadline.com

‘Masters Of The Air’: Austin Butler & Callum Turner To Star in ‘Band Of Brothers’ Follow-Up For Apple, Amblin & Playtone

'Band Of Brothers' spinoff limited series 'Masters of the Air' at Apple TV+ has Austin Butler and Callum Turner to star. Spielberg and Hanks among EPs
This has been in development hell for over a decade. It's not a sequel, more just another series of this type, still set in WWII, from the same producers. Just like The Pacific was. This one will focus on the air force in the pacific theatre.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
This has been in development hell for over a decade. It's not a sequel, more just another series of this type, still set in WWII, from the same producers. Just like The Pacific was. This one will focus on the air force in the pacific theatre.

I didn't know that. Looks like it will finally happen on Apple TV. With Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks as executive producers. I quite liked Band of Brothers (The Pacific a bit less) so I'm on board.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Netflix has a show coming out next month that sounds exactly like AMC's Soulmates

The One is set five minutes in the future, in a world where a DNA test can find your perfect partner – the one person you're genetically predisposed to fall passionately in love with. No matter how good your relationship, which one of us can honestly say we haven't thought about whether there is someone better out there? What if a hair sample is all it takes to find them? The idea is simple, but the implications are explosive. We will never think of love and relationships in the same way again.

Soulmates is set fifteen years into the future, when science has made a discovery that changes the lives of everyone on the planet - a test that unequivocally tells you who your soulmate is.

🤔

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of February 28, 2021:

"Ginny and Georgia" and "Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan" debut at the top two spots this week. "Jenni Rivera: La Mariposa de Barrio - La Serie" resurges back into the Top 10, while "Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel" falls five spots from last week.

1.) Ginny and Georgia (Season 1) (NEW)
2.) Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan (Season 1) (NEW)
3.) Behind Her Eyes (Limited Series)
4.) iCarly (Seasons 1-2)
5.) Good Girls (Seasons 1-3)
6.) Firefly Lane (Season 1)
7.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-2)
8.) Bridgerton (Season 1)
9.) Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel (Season 1)
10.) Jenni Rivera: La Mariposa de Barrio - La Serie (Season 1)

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
This week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of February 28, 2021:

"Ginny and Georgia" and "Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan" debut at the top two spots this week. "Jenni Rivera: La Mariposa de Barrio - La Serie" resurges back into the Top 10, while "Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel" falls five spots from last week.

1.) Ginny and Georgia (Season 1) (NEW)
2.) Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan (Season 1) (NEW)
3.) Behind Her Eyes (Limited Series)
4.) iCarly (Seasons 1-2)
5.) Good Girls (Seasons 1-3)
6.) Firefly Lane (Season 1)
7.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-2)
8.) Bridgerton (Season 1)
9.) Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel (Season 1)
10.) Jenni Rivera: La Mariposa de Barrio - La Serie (Season 1)
Is Ginny and Georgia the one with the painful racism scene between the two mixed-race characters.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in March 2021 - What are you watching?

There's some stuff this month I guess! ~ Recent Highlights ~ All Creatures Great and Small - PBS It's a Sin - HBO MAX Wandavision - Disney+ ~ March Monday, 1 Playing with Power: The Nintendo Story - Crackle The Voice - NBC - 8/7c Debris - NBC - 10/9c Tuesday, 2 Race Across the...

Oct 25, 2017
Missed it, but cable news fam looks like MSNBCs Joshua Johnson already loses one hour of his recently launched show to Mehdi Hassan for an hour on Sundays...

variety.com

Mehdi Hasan Launches Show in MSNBC Weekend Prime

Mehdi Hasan, the political analyst, will bring his conversational skills to MSNBC in its first move under president Rashida Jones
launched with a 30min interview with AOC, guess he's got a bright future on sunday nights.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
So, Showbuzz Daily has Sunday night's preliminary ratings, but they don't seem too confident in them since Pacific Time Zone ratings aren't included and they said to take it all as rough estimates. If anyone wants to look at them, then here is the link, but if SBD is not confident with the ratings, then neither am I.

Instead, I'll be posting the final ratings for Sunday night tomorrow when I post Monday night's ratings as well.

Oct 25, 2017
omg he's just as excited as we are for the 9-1-1: Lone Star Episode lol. Love him so much.

For Life Season 2 ended. Great end, still wonder what the original plot this season would have been if black justice wasn't a big deal in 2020. Wish it got better ratings, was a season everyone needed to see.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Is Ginny and Georgia the one with the painful racism scene between the two mixed-race characters.
Yup.
I watched most of this with my partner who liked it OK. The adult storyline is pretty standard soap opera stuff (cheating, murder, secrets, etc.), but the teenager drama is unbearable.

It's kinda hard to root for either of the main characters since they're constantly making stupid decisions at every turn.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Ginny & Georgia is a great reminder there's only one Amy Sherman-Palladino

and also that ASP was very smart to do Maisel set in the past because she's definitely got some habits that don't jive with modern sensibilities

I honestly wonder how Ginny & Georgia was ordered from a young creator with seemingly no other credits at all?

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017

and also that ASP was very smart to do Maisel set in the past because she's definitely got some habits that don't jive with modern sensibilities

I honestly wonder how Ginny & Georgia was ordered from a young creator with seemingly no other credits at all?

Creator have a famous relative? Is rich? Big TikTok?

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

I mean, Netflix gave a comedy special to a comedian that just lipsynced Trump speeches so....

(but man, Sarah Lampert doesn't even have a wikipedia article on her)