• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that what people want. I watch other stuff on it but i have HBO Max mainly for DC branded stuff coming up.
A lot of people do apparently just want the same stuff they've already seen before, but it's usually pretty boring to me, especially all the straight revivals that are 80% fueled by nostalgia alone.

At least some of the DC stuff is new to movies/TV...

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I did get a good laugh at them bringing back Ray Donovan, a show that they cancelled like a year ago.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people do apparently just want the same stuff they've already seen before, but it's usually pretty boring to me, especially all the straight revivals that are 80% fueled by nostalgia alone.

At least some of the DC stuff is new to movies/TV...

By IP i thought you meant reboots or new stuff in that IP

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘The Twilight Zone’ Not Moving Forward at CBS All Access (Exclusive)

The episodic anthology from Jordan Peele ran for two seasons and was not included in Wednesday's presentation to investors as the platform is rebranded Paramount+.

Not really a surprise there tbh
|OT| "You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension where your show is cancelled"

Or something like that. I'm sure there is a good Rod Serling quote to go there.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The Equalizer has to be nearing safe territory right? 3 eps and I am in love with this, i hate to have my heart broken

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that what people want. I watch other stuff on it but i have HBO Max mainly for DC branded stuff coming up.

I still think this is the edge that Netflix holds over everyone else. Most other platforms seem obsessed with mining their catalog IP for reboots and restorations and meanwhile Netflix can turn Bridgerton*, Queen's Gambit, Tiger King, etc into worldwide phenomenons.

*Yes, I know Bridgerton is based on a book series. But there is a world of difference between adapting that versus bringing Frasier back.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I like Ginny and Georgia but as usual I only know it dropped on Netflix because I use an outside source to find new content because the app can't be bothered to show me.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
How come Paramount gets Criminal Minds? I thought Disney owned it based on my DVDs.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wednesday night's ratings. Seeing those dark green colors for all those 0.6 ratings sure is something. Wow!:

2021-Feb-24-WED-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-wednesday-network-scorecard-2-24-2021.html

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘G.I. Joe’ TV Series in the Works at Amazon

The project focuses on the Lady Jaye character, played by Adrianne Palicki in the 2013 movie 'Retaliation.'
Amazon is entering the world of G.I. Joe.

The tech giant's Prime Video streaming service is developing a potential TV series based on the franchise. The project would center on Lady Jaye, a covert operative played by Adrianne Palicki in the 2013 film G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Paramount TV Studios, Entertainment One and Skydance TV are producing the project. Paramount and Skydance produced the two G.I. Joe features, and eOne is the entertainment arm of toymaker Hasbro, which owns rights to the G.I. Joe characters.

Erik Oleson (Amazon's Carnival Row, Netflix's Daredevil) is writing and will serve as showrunner. The potential series is a standalone story centering on Lady Jaye but will also connect to the larger G.I. Joe universe. The third film in the franchise, Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins, is due for release in the fall, and a fourth is in development.

Oct 25, 2017
Have we had successful multiseason shows with Aliens (extraterrestrials) on major networks in the 2010's? I've been trying to think and I came up empty. Not counting like the shows in space like that one on fox or star trek discovery.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
YTV? Wow, that's random.
Yeah, I was surprised because I thought it would be W Network like Saved by the Bell.

www.ytv.com

Punky Brewster | Schedule and Full Episodes on YTV

In the reboot of the iconic 80s sitcom, Punky is a single mother of three trying to get her life back on track when she meets a young girl named Izzy who,

EDIT: Looks like it'll be on W Network also.

www.wnetwork.com

Punky Brewster - W Network

Soleil Moon Frye reprises her iconic role as in this continuation of the beloved 1980s sitcom about an abandoned young girl raised by a foster parent. Now all grown up, Punky is barely keeping it together as a newly single mom raising three kids when she decides to take in Izzy (Quinn Copeland)...

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I just heard about the Emily in Paris thing with the HFPA and lol.

Everyone knows the Golden Globes are a scam at least.