• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Genuinely surprised it's not on there then. Just shows how many views some shows get in a very short period of time.
Queens is both very short and released late on the year. Plus it wasn't as much a cultural phenomenon as tiger King. If released earlier in the year, maybe it would be one or two spots behind it.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The Resident wasn't as bleak as Grey's Anatomy in terms of Covid but I clearly felt disappointment when they flashed back to Covid times.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2021-Jan-12-TUE.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-tuesday-network-scorecard-1-12-2021.html

Finally Secured

tucah

Oct 25, 2017

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
So that The Stand adaptation just came and went with nary a whimper, huh? I really see almost no buzz for anything on CBS All Access outside of Star Trek content.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Insecure will end after S5

deadline.com

‘Insecure’ To End After Season 5; Issa Rae Thanks “Tremendous Support Of Our Audience”

After four sometimes awkward and often acclaimed seasons on HBO, Insecure will come to its conclusion with the upcoming fifth season. “Prentice and I are so grateful that HBO believed in our show from the beginning and kept faith in us to see our vision through the end,” co-creator and star Issa...
New thread title? "Finally secured."

I can't think of much else. Lol.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

deadline.com

‘Insecure’ To End After Season 5; Issa Rae Thanks “Tremendous Support Of Our Audience”

After four sometimes awkward and often acclaimed seasons on HBO, Insecure will come to its conclusion with the upcoming fifth season. “Prentice and I are so grateful that HBO believed in our show from the beginning and kept faith in us to see our vision through the end,” co-creator and star Issa...

5 seasons is a solid run for the show, considering Issa's character and the growth she is making. I recall an earlier interview with her on Desus and Mero and she mentioned she could see the show going around 5 seasons. I know she has a lot of projects in development and I look forward to seeing what she does next.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

deadline.com

I get it... but man, I love this show. :(

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Are we still doing the prediction for premieres?
Call Your Mother - 0.6
EDIT: The Chase - 0.4

deadline.com

This is something else on my list that I haven't got to yet. Feel like I have less time than ever to watch stuff. But This is probably the series I want to binge next to catch up on.
New thread title? "Finally secured."

I can't think of much else. Lol.
I like that.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell does a show like Rookie cast someone like Brandon Routh as a racist cop...
Can't buy it at all.

This is Us was so dang good this week

KingFox

May 17, 2018
They've finished filming Lost in Space's final season this week. Man I friggin' love this show. One of my favorite Netflix Originals.

Here's hoping for a Q2 or Q3 release.

Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘The Pack’ Canceled At Amazon After One Season

Amazon has canceled canine competition series The Pack after one season. The streamer has decided against renewing the series, which was hosted by Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn and her dog Lucy, for a second season. It comes after the ten-part series debuted in November. People For The...
Had seen the show in the preview stages, will never forget the dude disqualified for breaking the rules during the car scene (hanging out the car window and also not having his dog in the safety thing).

Oct 25, 2017
I know, right?

I really like The Rookie, but going from sweet, naive Ray to a racist cop just doesn't seem right.
Yup,
It would be one thing if they wanted you to like him for a few episodes and then swerve but he gets like 3 minutes before he is a bad cop.
Dude is so charismatic its a pretty bad casting imo.

Though maybe he wanted to do something so different after 7 years doing Arrowverse.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Yup,
It would be one thing if they wanted you to like him for a few episodes and then swerve but he gets like 3 minutes before he is a bad cop.

Though maybe he wanted to do something so different after 7 years doing Arrowverse.

He did do a good job as a villain on S3 of Chuck. That wasn't a great season in general but Routh wasn't the problem.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Yup,

He managed charismatic evil as well in the past with Chuck.

But yeah, otherwise, the dude is so purely good, I just read his Wiki and apparantly he has been together with Courtney Ford since 2003, and in no way does it amaze me he has been in the same relationship for almost 20 years.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
He did do a good job as a villain on S3 of Chuck. That wasn't a great season in general but Routh wasn't the problem.

I really like Routh and still sorry to see him gone from Legends. And from everything I've seen, he really wanted to stay, but it was their decision to let him go (money?). But he is one that is worth to pay for, IMO.

I miss Ray.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
It finally happened

deadline.com

‘The Mandalorian’ Claims Nielsen Streaming Mantle In First Non-Netflix Weekly Win

Disney's "The Mandalorian" took the top spot on Nielsen's weekly U.S. streaming chart, becoming the first non-Netflix show to finish No. 1.

The Mandalorian (16 episodes, 1.336B minutes)
The Office (192 eps., 1.311B min.)
The Crown (40 eps., 772M min.)
Grey's Anatomy (366 eps., 762M min.)
Manhunt: Deadly Games (10 eps., 712M min.)
Supernatural (327 eps., 684M min.)
Virgin River (20 eps., 681M min.)
Criminal Minds (277 eps., 651M min.)
Schitt's Creek (80 eps., 597M min.)
A California Christmas (feature film, 581M min.)

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
This sounds pretty interesting.

deadline.com

‘The Queen’s Gambit’ Co-Creator Scott Frank Developing ‘The Sparrow’ Adaptation For FX With Johan Renck

Scott Frank, co-creator, writer and director of breakout Netflix hit The Queen’s Gambit, is swapping chess for Jesuit priests and extraterrestrial life in his next project. Frank is developing an adaptation of Mary Doria Russell’s 1996 novel The Sparrow for FX with Chernobyl director Johan Renck...

If I had a dollar for every story about The Sparrow being in development (a Brad Pitt film directed by George Miller at one point!) soewhere I'd be able to finance my own adaptation of The Sparrow by now!

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The french show La Revolution has been canceled by Netlix (source: Netflix France director of programming, he said it in an interview yesterday and no one seems to have picked up the news, lol...)

www.bfmtv.com

Netflix annule la série "La Révolution" après une saison

Créée pour le géant du streaming par Aurélien Molas, cette série d'époque raconte l'histoire d'une épidémie qui se répand dans l'aristocratie et pousse les nobles à s'attaquer au peuple.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
This sounds pretty interesting.

deadline.com

‘The Queen’s Gambit’ Co-Creator Scott Frank Developing ‘The Sparrow’ Adaptation For FX With Johan Renck

Scott Frank, co-creator, writer and director of breakout Netflix hit The Queen’s Gambit, is swapping chess for Jesuit priests and extraterrestrial life in his next project. Frank is developing an adaptation of Mary Doria Russell’s 1996 novel The Sparrow for FX with Chernobyl director Johan Renck...

Love Godless, love Queen's Gambit. This doesn't sound like strong female lead-driven series.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Also, looks like High Maintenance isn't returning for a fifth season on HBO. Seems like the creators decided to explore other opportunities instead.