• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
the only good thing about the Mighty Ducks franchise is the logo, it makes you think you're going to get something much more badass and entertaining than what you really get. hell the aesthetic is the point of the cartoon.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Monday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2020-Dec-28-MON.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-monday-network-scorecard-12-28-2020.html

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone heard anything about Get Shorty Season 4? it's been a year and doing a quick search I didn't find any useful info about it?

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did seasons 1 and 2 cover the first 2 books then, more or less (im sure stuff was cut/changed)?
Season 1 covered all of Book 1, and also incorporated a few things from Book 4 (which was a prequel) and Book 2. Season 2 covered the rest of Book 2. Season 3 will cover Book 3, finishing the original trilogy but leaving the newer sequel material still on the table to be adapted some other time (I guess).

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Season 1 covered all of Book 1, and also incorporated a few things from Book 4 (which was a prequel) and Book 2. Season 2 covered the rest of Book 2. Season 3 will cover Book 3, finishing the original trilogy but leaving the newer sequel material still on the table to be adapted some other time (I guess).

very cool.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I do enjoy when music is used at the exact right moment in a TV show. Dislike when certain shows OD on the music, I remember the US version of Being Human on Syfy would do this too much.

www.vulture.com

The 10 Best TV Needle Drops of 2020

From Queen’s Gambit’s “Venus” to I May Destroy You’s “Something About Us,” these musical moments helped push their series to new heights.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ted Danson having a 13 year old daughter is just goofy. Like, just make him a grandpa.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

As a polite request, could people please write what series YT videos are from, so if they are unavailable in the reader's country (like these two), then we don't miss out on parts of the conversation, and can Google/IMDB search for them on our own? Just posting YT vids without any other info just excludes us.

Thanks.

OP
OP
mreddie

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
As a polite request, could people please write what series YT videos are from, so if they are unavailable in the reader's country (like these two), then we don't miss out on parts of the conversation, and can Google/IMDB search for them on our own? Just posting YT vids without any other info just excludes us.

Thanks.
Mr. Mayor and Season 2 of Zoey's Playlist

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in January 2021 - What are you watching?

Happy New Year! Our first annual 52 Seasons. 1 Year. thread was a great success, so I think it will be a new tradition from now on! In 2020 I watched 147 different TV shows that spanned 175 seasons all together - probably a record for me. I have to say I feel like I went a little overboard, to...

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Couple of shows are delayed with the COVID surge in LA:

deadline.com

‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’, ‘Good Girls’ & ‘Never Have I Ever’ Among Universal TV Series Delaying Production Return Amid Covid-19 Surge In Los Angeles

Universal Television has joined CBS Studios and Warner Bros. TV in pushing the return to production after the current holiday hiatus for shows based in Los Angeles that had been scheduled to resume filming this coming week, the week of Jan. 4.. The NBCU studio is extending the holiday hiatus of...

deadline.com

Hiatus For ‘Mom’, ‘Shameless’, ‘You’, ‘All American’ & Other LA-Based Shows Extended by Warner Bros. TV Amid Covid-19 Surge

The production hiatus for 'Mom', 'Shameless', 'You', 'All American' and other Los Angeles-based Warner Bros. TV shows is extended amid Covid-19 surge.