• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
The newest Big Sky has a scene where a trucker has a hooker gargle mouth wash because there's covid-19 in this universe and this show is everything.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I kind of wish ODAAT got an official ending, but I guess the Pop season was already a miracle.
Looking back at the season 3 and 4 finales, either one kind of works as makeshift endings (moreso season 3 than 4).

They're obviously not definitive endings but for how much this show has been toyed around from Netflix, CBS/Pop, and the pandemic, I think it's as good as an ending as they could make given the circumstances.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Feb 9, 2018
Venture Bros. getting cancelled was a total bummer. I really hope it finds a new home elsewhere, because it was one of the best shows on TV.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2020-Dec-08-TUE.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-tuesday-network-scorecard-12-8-2020.html

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
True Blood was great at first, but the last few seasons were wretched.

Also they treated their gay characters like shit, something Riverdale also does.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
To be fair, True Blood treated all its characters like shit, even Sookie.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How To with John Wilson renewed for S2:
deadline.com

‘How To With John Wilson’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO

John Wilson will be filming in the streets again for a second season of his left-field non-fiction series after HBO renewed How To With John Wilson. The series, which launched on October 23, follows Wilson as he documents the lives of his fellow New Yorkers, giving everyday advice on relatable...

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
True Blood was fun even in the end, with some reviewers so cynical and posting great gifs, recapping the latest eps. I was excited to watch the new eps, just to see what this one reviewer would say, so it added enjoyment.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I watched True Blood until the end and the best thing I can say about it is it gave us Alexander Skarsgård.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
True Blood is not a good show but it is, at least somewhat, entertaining trash. Riverdale has devolved into just straight trash. Does not fill me with confidence lol

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

True Blood was always one of the likeliest candidates for a "If HBO starts reviving old properties..." revival, so this isn't surprising.

Hopefully it's not a full reboot (as in, a completely new continuity where the original never happened) and is just a new thing set in the same universe.

Too bad Aguirre-Sacasa is involved - his recent output has been terrible.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Hey with the True Blood reboot happening there might be a chance we get a third season of Rome?

No? yeah that would be my guess too

I believe.

KingFox

May 17, 2018
It seems last weeks reported Nielsen streaming numbers for the week of November 2-8 hadn't been posted yet, so:

https://deadline.com/2020/12/the-qu...-netflix-disney-streaming-nielsen-1234649766/

The Queen's Gambit (7 episodes – 1,455B minutes)

The Office (192 – 1.09B)

The Mandalorian (10 – 955M)

Schitt's Creek (80 – 768M)

Criminal Minds (277 – 635M)

Great British Baking Show (64 – 608M)

Grey's Anatomy (361 – 568M)

NCIS (353 – 543M)

The Blacklist (152 - 417M)

THE 100 (100 – 407M

The top 4 did not change. The Queen's Gambit dropped somewhat but stays firmly at #1 while Mando is steady in third place.

Netflix movie Holidate is out, just as The Haunting of Bly Manor. The Blacklist and The 100 are back in.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm watching the German Netflix series Dark and is on Episode 5 in Season 1 and I'm really liking it and getting into all the characters. Is it worth finishing the whole show, and do S2 and S3 get better or stay at the same level? Without spoilering it for me of course. :)

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Movies are helpful in attracting subscribers, but television shows keep streaming customers paying month after month. To that end, Disney has an abundance of series on the way for its services.

Disney has indicated that some of the money for its new content blitz will come from programming budgets at its traditional television networks.

(per NYT)

It begins