• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings from TV Series Finale. I didn't realize that "Good Girls" was airing its last episodes on Thursdays now. So weird:

rxUh3CZ.png

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
ok what the fuck is when Nature Calls with Helen Mirren

holy shit it has a 20% audience score on RT lol
www.rottentomatoes.com

When Nature Calls With Helen Mirren: Season 1 | Rotten Tomatoes

Helen Mirren narrates this laugh-out-loud, one-hour unscripted comedy series that looks at the lighter side of the natural world. Much like the overall tone of the series, the role is designed for Helen to lean into her comedic talents while taking the audience on a visually enchanting and...

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Hope nobody was looking forward to this after the Olympics.

deadline.com

NBC’s ‘Ultimate Slip ‘N Slide’ Competition Series Pulled From Post-Olympics Premiere After Giardia Outbreak

'Ultimate Slip 'N Slide,' NBC's reality competition series that scored the plum post-Olympics slot for its premiere, has been pulled from the schedule
I guess the production was put on hold so long they weren't able to get the number of episodes they wanted. Its also pretty wild to hear of a giardia outbreak in the first places, especially in a game show.

Now my thought is that someone shit into the water that was used for the slip and slide. I know that isn't really the cause but thats all that is in my head.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

I'm actually okay with this? Damn it was such a promising show and then it just got… bad.

The first episode is probably one of the best opening episodes I've seen. And then……. just bad, with a couple exceptions.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017

I'm actually okay with this? Damn it was such a promising show and then it just got… bad.

The first episode is probably one of the best opening episodes I've seen. And then……. just bad, with a couple exceptions.

Yeah I wish HBO had tried a second season with a different show runner but it was so uneven and with a big budget that this isn't a surprise.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

I know it's an unpopular opinion around here, but I really loved season 1. I really like what they accomplished with it, and some episodes really moved me (especially episodes 7, 8, and 9). A second season would have been great, but at least the first one stands well enough on its own I think.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'd be curious to see what drove it. Was it Green and her team not coming up with a good enough idea for a continuation? Or was the pitch just too out there for HBO leadership?

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
tvline.com

Country Comfort, The Crew Among 4 Comedies Cancelled at Netflix

Netflix has cancelled four of its original comedy series: 'Country Comfort,' 'The Crew,' 'Mr. Iglesias' and 'Bonding.'

netflix has way too many shows at this point, i run the netflix app daily and its probably my most used streaming app and I have never heard of a single one of these shows

comedy has got to be way harder though, with horror, action, rom-com, drama, etc you can sorta fake your way through a show and only need a few good bits to keep people happy. If a comedy isn't working, its obvious quickly and I just stop watching. Plus the other genres work globally pretty well while comedies tend to be very regional.

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Bonding as well but S2 sucked a lot of the fun out of the show so I wouldn't be surprised if word of mouth/viewership was down sos as a result. The second season finale felt like a series finale anyway, so I'm not bothered.

I'd be curious to see what drove it. Was it Green and her team not coming up with a good enough idea for a continuation? Or was the pitch just too out there for HBO leadership?

I'm really curious too. It seemed like it had a good amount of buzz and support from HBO. I'm surprised they cancelled it.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to give The Crew a shot only because of King of Queens but my friend watched a couple episodes and the impression was not good. Didn't bother with it.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
What is the new title in reference to?

Edit: Oh, I get it. Literally never heard of that show.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn Netflix let the chooper sing

I was going to give The Crew a shot only because of King of Queens but my friend watched a couple episodes and the impression was not good. Didn't bother with it.
They keep chasing that dragon, but can never re capture that magic

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Can't keep the devil down

www.indiewire.com

‘Lucifer’ Viewership Surges Higher in Nielsen’s Streaming Ratings

The second half of "Lucifer" Season 5 continued to court a large viewership one week after its premiere.

1. Lucifer (Netflix) – 1,838 million minutes

2. Sweet Tooth (Netflix) – 794 million minutes

3. The Kominsky Method (Netflix) – 507 million minutes

4. The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu) – 473 million minutes

5. Ragnarok (Netflix) – 404 million minutes

6. Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (Netflix) – 278 million minutes

7. Who Killed Sara (Netflix) – 206 million minutes

8. Panic (2021) (Amazon Prime Video) – 195 million minutes

9. Orange Is the New Black (Netflix) – 179 million minutes

10. The Great British Baking Show (Netflix) – 174 million minutes

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The Kominsky Method isn't real. No one watches it because it doesn't exist. It's a bizarre gaslighting situation that must be stopped.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Sex Education and Russian Doll are both renewed at least :(

Also I'm surprised they killed Lucifer at season 6 since it keeps doing gangbusters for them.

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
Who the fuck is watching the kominsky method

Also why is orange is the new black on there

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed Bonding but I'm okay with it ending as it did, even if it was a somber note. Probably makes more sense than manufacturing a reason to bring the leads back together. Also, guess I'll not bother checking out Lovecraft Country after all lol

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Still angry they canceled Anne with an E to get into more sitcom stuff and now just canceled all of the sitcoms. Way to go, Netflix 🙄

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Embrace the new western animation overlords at Netflix with that Castlevania studio, that's the new hotness

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
ok what the fuck is when Nature Calls with Helen Mirren

holy shit it has a 20% audience score on RT lol
www.rottentomatoes.com

When Nature Calls With Helen Mirren: Season 1 | Rotten Tomatoes

Helen Mirren narrates this laugh-out-loud, one-hour unscripted comedy series that looks at the lighter side of the natural world. Much like the overall tone of the series, the role is designed for Helen to lean into her comedic talents while taking the audience on a visually enchanting and...
How do you fuck up a nature documentary? lol