• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
With this and The Knick possibly being revived, it seems like HBO is starting to realize how badly they mismanaged almost all of Cinemax's shows. Jett next pls

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Ejiofor, Harris, Simpson, Peters, and now Delaney. Too bad this cast will be wasted by Kurtzman.

variety.com

Rob Delaney Joins Chiwetel Ejiofor in Showtime’s ‘The Man Who Fell to Earth’

Rob Delaney, of “Catrastrophe” and Twitter fame, will co-star with Chiwetel Ejiofor and Naomie Harris in Showtime’s forthcoming drama series “The Man Who Fell to Earth.” The project is based on Wal…
I wrote that project off the minute I saw Kurtzman and Lumet attached. It's a shame. Zero faith in them doing anything particularly interesting.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Some Netflix casting news. I'm looking forward to all 3 of these shows returning eventually.

deadline.com

‘On My Block’: Peggy Blow Upped To Series Regular For Fourth & Final Season Of Netflix Series

EXCLUSIVE: Peggy Blow, who has recurred as Abuelita on Netflix’s On My Block since the series’ launch in 2018, has been promoted to series regular for the fourth and final season. A Sea…

deadline.com

Common Joins Season 2 Of Mindy Kaling’s Netflix Series ‘Never Have I Ever’ As Recurring

Oscar winner Common has joined the Season 2 cast of Mindy Kaling’s Netflix series Never Have I Ever in a recurring role. Season 2 is slated to premiere in July on Netflix. Common made a menti…

deadline.com

‘Russian Doll’: Sharlto Copley Joins Season 2 Of Netflix Series

EXCLUSIVE: Sharlto Copley (District 9, Powers) has joined the upcoming second season of Netflix’s Russian Doll. He is the latest high-profile new cast addition to the award-winning comedy-dra…

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wednesday night's ratings:

2021-Apr-14-WED-Fast-Demo.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-wednesday-network-scorecard-4-14-2021.html

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see, especially after the Fresh Prince reunion special.

deadline.com

‘The Last O.G.’: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’s Janet Hubert To Recur On TBS Comedy

EXCLUSIVE: Aunt Viv is coming to The Last O.G. as Janet Hubert joins the cast of the TBS comedy, starring Tracy Morgan and Tiffany Haddish. Co-created and executive produced by Jordan Peele, The La…
Pretty cool. I'm hoping I'll like this season more than the last one.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Jett was so good y'all r crazy. One of Cinemax's best and one of the best shows of 2019

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Catching up on The Goldbergs and just saw the tribute to George Segal. I had no idea. :(
Why didn't you read the thread? I posted the tribute the day after it aired last week.

www.resetera.com

2020-21 Season TV Cancellations/Pilots: Everything's Not Gonna Be Okay for Punky, Betty, Dickinson, or Sarah Entertainment - OT

This just looks like Generic Superhero Show 101 to me. Format works well enough for CW and Disney so why not. Like isn't Umbrella Academy a huge hit for Netflix?

Time to start banning people who don't read every post in this thread...

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
They did a second bit where the show did a tribute to Who's Afraif of Virginia Woof, which had him in the later.
Yeah I just watched that one. It was cute.

Why didn't you read the thread? I posted the tribute the day after it aired last week.

www.resetera.com

2020-21 Season TV Cancellations/Pilots: Everything's Not Gonna Be Okay for Punky, Betty, Dickinson, or Sarah Entertainment - OT

This just looks like Generic Superhero Show 101 to me. Format works well enough for CW and Disney so why not. Like isn't Umbrella Academy a huge hit for Netflix?

Time to start banning people who don't read every post in this thread...
I come back every few days and skim to the latest. lol

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
So psyched for Never Have I Ever in July. I'm hoping for news on premiere dates for Modern Love, Dead to Me, Raising Dion, Little America and Morning Show soon....

bishopp135

Oct 29, 2017
Some Netflix casting news. I'm looking forward to all 3 of these shows returning eventually.
deadline.com

‘Russian Doll’: Sharlto Copley Joins Season 2 Of Netflix Series

EXCLUSIVE: Sharlto Copley (District 9, Powers) has joined the upcoming second season of Netflix’s Russian Doll. He is the latest high-profile new cast addition to the award-winning comedy-dra…

Forgot about this one, I thought it was renewed and then cancelled. Happy that it's getting another season even if it doesn't really need another one

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While we're talking Cinemax shows.... I miss the Stonebridge and Scott version of Strike Back. They revived it for a few more seasons with a new cast and it just wasn't the same. And for some reason none of it is on HBO Max yet either.