• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
IMDb tv has a mobile app now

apps.apple.com

‎Amazon Freevee: Movies/Live TV

‎Amazon Freevee is a premium free streaming service. Watch thousands of hit movies, shows, Freevee Originals, and live 24/7 entertainment channels to match your mood. App features: * Original shows and movies from the award winning Amazon Studios, with all new exclusive releases added each...

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow...Slasher is still alive with Shudder taking over funding it. Hope it's still hitting Netflix.

958f73b7151c5f8d65e16f03495fff40.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
The final season is going to be a musical...? I like musicals, but a show dropping its regular thing to become a musical in its final season (like Transparent) is really off putting. I hope they can pull it off...

The way it was worded was kind of confusing, as I took it might be a couple of musical episodes but not the whole season.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Great cast that might get me to watch, although a series about the Oxycontin crisis isn't something that would normally attract my attention.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Is the resident good? It's a medical show with Carey from The Good Wife right?

One of my favorite network series in recent years. It's character-driven but also has complex and relevant medical issues and fascinating medical conditions come up. Terrific cast of actors. Quality dialogue and directing. I don't get any soapy feel from it. I think it's one of the best medical series since the early seasons of House. Loved that show but felt like it went downhill after Season 4.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This week's WORLDWIDE Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of August 8, 2021:
https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/world/2021-08-08/

1.Hit and RunSeason 1United StatesNEW
2.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2United States↓ 1
3.The Good DoctorSeasons 1-4United States= (3rd Week)
4.Sex/LifeSeason 1United States↓ 2
5.Top Secret UFO Projects: DeclassifiedSeason 1United StatesNEW
6.Control ZSeasons 1-2MexicoNEW
7.Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of MiamiLimited SeriesUnited StatesNEW
8.The Snitch Cartel: OriginsSeason 1Colombia=
9.NeverthelessSeason 1South KoreaRE-ENTRY
10.Rick and MortySeasons 1-5United StatesRE-ENTRY

And this week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of August 8, 2021:
https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/united-states/2021-08-08/

1.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2=
2.All AmericanSeasons 1-3=
3.Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of MiamiLimited SeriesNEW
4.Hit and RunSeason 1NEW
5.Top Secret UFO Projects: DeclassifiedSeason 1NEW
6.CocomelonSeasons 1-3↓ 1
7.Virgin RiverSeasons 1-3↓ 3
8.Car Masters: Rust to RichesSeasons 1-3NEW
9.ManifestSeasons 1-2↓ 2
10.Love is Blind: After the AltarSeason 1↓ 7

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
[via press release from Hulu]
HANDMAID'S TALE SEASON 4 PERFORMANCE
· The Handmaid's Tale was the most watched series on Hulu every week throughout season four which launched in April. (including Originals and non-Originals)
· The Handmaid's Tale season four finale, which debuted on Wednesday, June 16, was the most watched episode of any series on Hulu on premiere day.
· The Handmaid's Tale has grown in viewership season over season, every season, with season three to season four viewership up 32%.

Super impressive performance for Handmaid's Tale S4

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
The only time Flanagan directed every single episode of a show (The Haunting of Hill House) it nearly killed him. So this time while he will direct a few episodes, it will not be all of them. But the lineup of directors is pretty solid I think:

That's a different show. I realize the names are similar but Midnight Mass is the one coming in September. The Midnight Club is still filming, as far as I know.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
That's a different show. I realize the names are similar but Midnight Mass is the one coming in September. The Midnight Club is still filming, as far as I know.

Oops! Yes you're right! LMAO!

Having the next two projects of Mike Flanagan being Midnight *something* is not confusing at all :p
(and I even talked about it in the Mike Flanagan thread 🤦‍♀️)

And CrichtonKicks, I can't find a list of directors for Midnight Mass, maybe Flanagan is directing all of it? But after his experience with Hill House it surprises me.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Netflix is not playing in September

Lucifer - final season
Dear White People - final season
Money Heist - Part 1 of final season

and now Midnight Mass

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
If you ever wanted to be on a reality show, now might be a good time

deadline.com

Netflix Launches Major Reality Casting Call & Orders ‘Roaring Twenties’ Series

Netflix is looking to find a raft of new reality stars with a major casting call. The streamer has launched netflixreality.com as it searches for new contestants across its slew of unscripted series. Brandon Riegg, VP of Unscripted and Documentary Series, said it was the company’s largest...

Also some reality show renewals

deadline.com

‘The Circle’, ‘Indian Matchmaking’ & ‘The American Barbecue Showdown’ Renewed At Netflix

Netflix is continuing to double down on unscripted. The streamer has handed out renewals to a trio of shows: The Circle, Indian Matchmaking and The American Barbecue Showdown. This comes as it prepares a major casting call and ordered a new series, Roaring Twenties, set in Austin, Texas. The...

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Fox stays winning with animation.

deadline.com

‘Housebroken’ Renewed For Season 2 At Fox

Therapy dog Honey is sitting down for more treatment after Fox renewed animated comedy Housebroken for a second season. The series, which comes from Veep’s Gabrielle Allan, Jennifer Crittenden and Clea DuVall, features the voices of Lisa Kudrow, Nat Faxon, Will Forte, Tony Hale, Sharon Horgan...

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vince Vaughn is a true detective:
tvline.com

Vince Vaughn Drama Bad Monkey From Bill Lawrence Snags Apple Series Order

Apple TV+ has handed a series order to 'Bad Monkey,' a Bill Lawrence-penned drama series starring Vince Vaughn

The streamer has handed a 10-episode series order to Bad Monkey, a new Lawrence-penned drama series starring Vince Vaughn (True Detective), TVLine has learned.

Based on Carl Hiaasen's 2013 novel of the same name, Bad Monkey tells the story of Andrew Yancy (Vaughn), a one-time detective demoted to restaurant inspector in Southern Florida. A severed arm found by a tourist out fishing pulls Yancy into the world of greed and corruption that decimates the land and environment in both Florida and the Bahamas. And yes, the show features a literal monkey.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the first episode of Reservation Dogs. I like it a lot. Will be sticking with it. Excited to watch the second episode tomorrow morning or when I get more time to sit and watch it with fill attention.

A.P. Bio Season 4 Trailer

Fox stays winning with animation.

deadline.com

‘Housebroken’ Renewed For Season 2 At Fox

Therapy dog Honey is sitting down for more treatment after Fox renewed animated comedy Housebroken for a second season. The series, which comes from Veep’s Gabrielle Allan, Jennifer Crittenden and Clea DuVall, features the voices of Lisa Kudrow, Nat Faxon, Will Forte, Tony Hale, Sharon Horgan...
Cool for both of these. I like Housebroken more than I thought I would. Not super amazing but I'll watch it

Also, dead souls stopped posting in here? I been a while. Thought it was just a break but expected to see dead souls back here at least a little more often