• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Manifest still putting up big numbers on Netflix, but looking at strictly original series Loki climbed to the top for June June 14-20

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Streaming, Cable Grow Audience Share in June as Broadcast Shrinks

'Manifest,' meanwhile, is the top streaming title in Nielsen's rankings for June 14-20, and 'Loki' rises to No. 1 among originals.

Original Series

1. Loki (Disney+), 886 million minutes viewed
2. Lucifer (Netflix), 703 million
3. Sweet Tooth (Netflix), 626 million
4. The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu), 505 million
5. Workin' Moms (Netflix), 418 million
6. Lupin (Netflix), 363 million
7. Black Summer (Netflix), 323 million
8. Longmire (Netflix), 176 million
9. The Crown (Netflix), 138 million
10. Bojack Horseman (Netflix), 137 million

Acquired Series

1. Manifest (Netflix), 2.49 billion minutes
2. Downton Abbey (Netflix), 1.26 billion
3. Cocomelon (Netflix), 776 million
4. Grey's Anatomy (Netflix), 671 million
5. Criminal Minds (Netflix), 567 million
6. NCIS (Netflix), 562 million
7. L.A.'s Finest (Netflix), 467 million
8. Heartland (Netflix), 443 million
9. Supernatural (Netflix), 364 million
10. Gilmore Girls (Netflix), 289 million

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure if Era was feeling Never Have I Ever, but a reminder that S2 is on Netflix now. The first season made for a quick, entertaining watch.

200w.gif

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Netflix gonna Netflix, I haven't made it through Atypical yet, so I'll watch it later and never discuss it anywhere because why bother.
Same. By the time I finish season 2 of Never Have I Ever, it'll be out of the zeitgeist. And it's not a man-led show so it won't have a long-lasting thread on Resetera like Ted Lasso does.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Same. By the time I finish season 2 of Never Have I Ever, it'll be out of the zeitgeist. And it's not a man-led show so it won't have a long-lasting thread on Resetera like Ted Lasso does.

Why the Ted Lasso shade? They're different types of shows and not for the reason you pointed out.

I do agree that the zeitgeist goes quick with so many shows if it ever hits.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Why the Ted Lasso shade? They're different types of shows and not for the reason you pointed out.

I do agree that the zeitgeist goes quick with so many shows if it ever hits.
I do actually enjoy Ted Lasso and can't wait for the second season next Friday, but it's just something I've noticed on Resetera.

Most of the shows that get the most attention star men. And that makes sense! But I just mentioned Ted Lasso since it's the latest show.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings from TV Line and TV Series Finale:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, CBS' Big Brother this Thursday drew 3.6 million total viewers and a 0.8 demo rating, up in viewers and steady in the demo vs. Wednesday, and topping the night in both measures.

Leading out of that, Love Island (1.7 mil/0.4) was steady week-to-week.

Elsewhere:

ABC | When Nature Calls (2.4 mil/0.3) and The Hustler (1.8 mil/0.3, totally knew it was April) were steady, while Holey Moley (2.2 mil/0.3) slipped to season lows.

THE CW | Walker (960K/0.1) dipped to its second smallest audience yet and matched its demo low. The Outpost (480K/0.0) was up in viewers but down in the demo from its Season 3A averages.

NBC | Making It (2 mil/0.3) and the ante-penultimate Good Girls (1.6 mil/0.3) were steady.

FOX | Beat Shazam (1.9 mil/0.4) was steady.

Screenshot-2021-07-16-121758.png

Oct 25, 2017
good news for Kasie Hunt....willl miss her on MSNBC, one of my favorites. Cant believe going to CNN though, I dont like them much.

" CNN is trying to hire dozens of people to help fuel its move into the streaming arena, and one person familiar with the matter said Hunt was offered an annual salary of between $1 million and $1.5 million that NBC News felt it simply could not match. This person suggested that Hunt could play a pivotal role in CNN's streaming efforts, appearing online at moments of great national importance, such as during presidential elections. "

Wonder who will be on Way Too Early now

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Ultra City Smiths Trailer - definitely one of the weirdest looking shows I've seen. Stop motion baby dolls, WTF

From Steve Conrad, who did Patriot which was great.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
People these days don't watch network TV. They honestly probably never even knew it existed.
You are probably right tbh. Seen ppl on social media refer to it as a "new show".

Really enjoyed Kanan episode 1. Good start I can see why they renewed it for season 2. Between Kanan, BMF, Book 2 Tariq, and Tommy's show 50 Cent will have a show on starz for every week going forward til like March/April.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
This is true. Another Good Place alum thriving

Holy shit she is She-Hulk? I missed this. I think she has some kind of chronic disease(s) that can make her everyday life quite difficult, so it's always cool the see people like her find success & living their life to the fullest despite the hardships life has thrown them.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Holy shit she is She-Hulk? I missed this. I think she has some kind of chronic disease(s) that can make her everyday life quite difficult, so it's always cool the see people like her find success & living their life to the fullest despite the hardships life has thrown them.
She's in She-Hulk, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
ah, well, that's still great!
Rumor point that she'll probably be the villain, Titania!

One thing about Good Place alums is that I don't think I can imagine most of them in anything else, ESPECIALLY Manny Jacinto and Jameela Jamil. Can't see them as anything but Jason and Tahani. My sister was watching CSI the other day and watching Ted Danson doing the ol' CSI-puns after The Good Place makes it seem like he's Michael trying to make a human joke and failing.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
what is it

some kinda frog thing
It's an action fantasy show with a great story, and a cool female protagonist. It's way darker than you'd expect from a Disney show, and we already know that they'll get to finish the story because the final season has already begun production.

The first two seasons are on Disney+ now. The first half of the first season is mostly character building, but then the overarching story starts to kick in. Tons of fantasy elements and world building. It's awesome~

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This week's WORLDWIDE Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of July 18, 2021:

1.) Never Have I Ever (Seasons 1-2) (United States) (NEW)
2.) Sex/Life (Season 1) (United States) (↓ 1)
3.) Virgin River (Seasons 1-3) (United States) (↓ 1)
4.) The Good Doctor (Seasons 1-4) (United States) (NEW)
5.) The Cook of Castamar (Season 1) (Spain) (↑ 3)
6.) Heist (Season 1) (United States) (NEW)
7.) How to Become a Tyrant (Season 1) (United States) (=)
8.) Atypical (Seasons 1-4) (United States) (↓ 5)
9.) Too Hot to Handle (Seasons 1-2) (United States) (↓ 5)
10.) Elite (Seasons 1-4) (Spain) (↓ 4)

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/world/2021-07-18/

And this week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of July 18, 2021:

1.) Virgin River (Seasons 1-3) (=)
2.) Never Have I Ever (Seasons 1-2) (NEW)
3.) Heist (Season 1) (NEW)
4.) Manifest (Seasons 1-2) (↓ 2)
5.) Sex/Life (Season 1) (↓ 2)
6.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-3) (↓ 1)
7.) Atypical (Seasons 1-4) (↓ 3)
8.) The Cook of Castamar (Season 1) (NEW) (It wasn't on here last week.)
9.) My Unorthodox Life (Season 1) (NEW)
10.) Johnny Test (2021) (Season 1) (NEW)

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/united-states/2021-07-18/

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

she's probably Titania

Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol._1_59_page_9_Titania.jpg