• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know what the hell is going on with Gangs of London on AMC plus? I subbed to this barren service expressly for this show and besides the first four episodes nothing has dropped in nearly ten days. What the flip kind of release schedule is this? I can't even find anything online about when they drop

Also, their episode numbering is for shit. The first "episode" is a two parter but instead of actually playing it as one episode they call it two. Fine. But then they precede to call the remaining episodes "episode 103"
"Episode 2"

What kind of numbering is that lol

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Let me know if the image still doesn't show up today. I tried something a little different.

Wednesday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2020-Oct-14-WED.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-wednesday-network-scorecard-10-14-2020.html

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I can see it everywhere. The people who can't see it has some privacy/security setting that's stopping it.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I can usually see it on my phone but today I cannot and I can't see it in any browser on my home PC at all. Usually it is just Firefox that has the issue. Its been going on for me for a while but I still appreciate the link and posting. Will have to check my work PC later

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can see it everywhere. The people who can't see it has some privacy/security setting that's stopping it.
Pretty sure it's just that Show Buzz Daily has disabled other websites hotlinking to that image. Is there a reason you can't reupload it to Imgur and post here?

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Pretty sure it's just that Show Buzz Daily has disabled other websites hotlinking to that image. Is there a reason you can't reupload it to Imgur and post here?
I didn't know they started doing that. That sucks. I'll still post the link every day though.

As for uploading it on Imgur, ugh. More work. Lol.

Tagg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know they started doing that. That sucks. I'll still post the link every day though.

As for uploading it on Imgur, ugh. More work. Lol.
Just a theory and a suggestion! I don't know for sure.

I think most people here would also be perfectly fine with just a link.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more surprised that more people are suddenly experiencing this. I wonder if there is a setting a lot of us having in common or something about the devices we are using to access. I turned off all my extensions on Firefox on my home PC a couple weeks ago and still couldn't see it.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm more surprised that more people are suddenly experiencing this. I wonder if there is a setting a lot of us having in common or something about the devices we are using to access. I turned off all my extensions on Firefox on my home PC a couple weeks ago and still couldn't see it.
Did you try changing privacy/security settings?

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Did you try changing privacy/security settings?
Yep. Tried fiddling around with them but there is a chance that I did not properly change them to what they needed to be. I was kind of messing around without really knowing what to change. I'll try to change more of it later and see what happens.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
On my work PC with Firefox and I can see it just fine now :) Aw, I didn't know Coco was on last night though :/ I would have watched that live with my friend.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Yep!

variety.com

‘Weeds’ Sequel Series in the Works at Starz (EXCLUSIVE)

The original show aired on Showtime beginning in 2005
Oh damn, I forgot about this. I wonder if they're just gonna ignore the weird as fuck future ending.
Let me know if the image still doesn't show up today. I tried something a little different.

Wednesday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2020-Oct-14-WED.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-wednesday-network-scorecard-10-14-2020.html
Firefox on Windows PC and I can see it fine.

Oct 28, 2017
Sepinwall has a good article on the costs of Covid

www.rollingstone.com

Has Covid Leveled Peak TV?

Not long ago, the TV world was rapidly expanding. The pandemic may change all that. Critic Alan Sepinwall on how Covid is killing Peak TV.

This article comes across as clickbait fear mongering. Sure, costs related to Covid are up significantly, but we hope one day we can begin to lower them. He brings up no evidence that the consumer appetite has changed, and the consumer appetite is why peak TV exists.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
This article comes across as clickbait fear mongering. Sure, costs related to Covid are up significantly, but we hope one day we can begin to lower them. He brings up no evidence that the consumer appetite has changed, and the consumer appetite is why peak TV exists.

I wouldn't say it is fear mongering. Even if there is a reduction of shows from 500+ to maybe 400+, there is still a ton of content for any consumer's appetite. There is no reason for you to starve as a TV watcher today.

There has been effects already, I'm still :( about GLOW not being able to wrap up.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
deadline.com

‘Bridgerton’: Netflix Unveils First Trailer For Shonda Rhimes’ Period Romance – Update

Netflix has unveiled the first trailer for Shonda Rhimes' period romance drama Bridgerton.

A romantic, scandalous and quick-witted series set in in the peak age of Regency London high society, Bridgerton follows Daphne Bridgerton (Phoebe Dynevor), the eldest daughter of a powerful family, as she puts herself out onto Regency London's highly competitive marriage market. Daphne hopes to follow her parents' footsteps and find true love, but as the number of potential suitors begins to dwindle, the young heiress is without options. However, despite her lack of success in the marriage market, Daphne meets the desirable but rebellious bachelor Duke of Hasting (Regé-Jean Page).

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it is a Chrome issue
I've had the issue show up in Firefox as well. I don't think it is strictly Chrome.

Good to hear, considering the cliff-hanger the last season ended on.

tvline.com

The Last O.G. Renewed for Season 4 at TBS — Minus Tiffany Haddish?

TBS has renewed Tracy Morgan's 'The Last OG' for a fourth season amid a major casting shake-up: Co-star Tiffany Haddish will not be returning.
I want to see a resolution to the cliff-hanger but I'm way less interested in the series if Tiffany isn't there. That change they did partway through season 3 could be them writing off Tiffany and others but I think it would be a mistake. Season 2 was a step up from the first season due to how it had other stories for other characters and developed them. Having just Tracy's character being the entire story would be a step back.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Another COVID-related un-greenlight (production delays caused scheduling conflicts for Nyong'o)

variety.com

Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira’s ‘Americanah’ Series Not Moving Forward at HBO Max (EXCLUSIVE)

Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira’s series adaptation of the novel "Americanah" is no longer moving ahead as planned at HBO Max

Oof
More lives than an obnoxious cat.

Reba is the GOAT

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
Just saw that The Society on netflix was cancelled due to COVID. What a huge bummer. One of their more unique and intriguing shows.

I guess the joke changes from "Hello, Netflix, you're greenlit" to "Hello, Netflix, you're cancelled".

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings:

Full and final ratings for last night's Presidential Town Halls will be out later today (including MSNBC and CNBC), but here is a taste of how it did on ABC and NBC:

Biden attracted an average of 12.23 million viewers for the entire two hour run on ABC, winning the entire night.
Trump attracted an average of 10.39 million viewers for his one hour run on NBC.

Biden also attracted almost 1 full point more in every sales demo rating demographic compared to Trump.

Fast-Demo-2020-Oct-15-THU.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-thursday-network-scorecard-10-15-2020.html

Last edited:

Tagg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thursday night's ratings:

Full and final ratings for last night's Presidential Town Halls will be out later today (including MSNBC and CNBC), but here is a taste of how it did on ABC and NBC:

Biden attracted an average of 12.23 million viewers for the entire two hour run on ABC, winning the entire night.
Trump attracted an average of 10.39 million viewers for his one hour run on NBC.

Fast-Demo-2020-Oct-15-THU.png

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-thursday-network-scorecard-10-15-2020.html
Hold up, Trump LOST the ratings battle?!