• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18179

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This week's WORLDWIDE Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of June 27, 2021:

1.) Sex/Life (Season 1) (United States) (NEW)
2.) Elite (Seasons 1-4) (Spain) (↓ 1)
3.) Too Hot to Handle (Seasons 1-2) (United States) (NEW)
4.) Lupin (Parts 1-2) (United States) (↓ 2)
5.) Sweet Tooth (Season 1) (United States) (↓ 2)
6.) Lucifer (Seasons 1-5) (United States) (=)
7.) Record of Ragnarok (Season 1) (Japan) (↓ 3)
8.) Katla (Season 1) (Iceland) (↓ 3)
9.) Nuevo Rico Nuevo Pobre (Season 1) (Colombia) ( 1)
10.) Rick and Morty (Seasons 1-5) (United States) (NEW)

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/world/2021-06-27/

And this week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of June 27, 2021:

1.) Manifest (Seasons 1-2) (=) (3rd Week)
2.) Sex/Life (Season 1) (NEW)
3.) Too Hot to Handle (Seasons 1-2) (NEW)
4.) Cocomelon (Seasons 1-3) (↑ 1)
5.) The World's Most Amazing Vacation Rentals (Season 1) (↑ 4)
6.) Sweet Tooth (Season 1) (↓ 4)
7.) Black Summer (Seasons 1-2) (↓ 4)
8.) This is Pop (Season 1) (NEW)
9.) Workin' Moms (Seasons 1-5) (↓ 3)
10.) Elite (Seasons 1-4) (↓ 6)

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/united-states/2021-06-27/

Cocomelon Season 3 took a big step up in quality. Huge fans here in the house.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Monday night's ratings from TV Line and TV Series Finale:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, ABC's The Celebrity Dating Game in Week 3 drew 2 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, down a tenth in the demo week-to-week.

Opening ABC's night, The Bachelorette (3.1 mil/0.7) slipped but still led Monday in the demo.

CBS' The Neighborhood rerun delivered the night's largest audience, with 3.5 million viewers.

FOX | Hell's Kitchen (2.3 mil/0.6), Housebroken (900K/0.3) and Duncanville (650K/0.2) all dropped a few eyeballs while steady in the demo.

THE CW | All American (670K/0.2) and The Republic of Sarah (320K/0.1) each lost some viewers.

NBC | Ninja Warrior (3.2 mil/0.5) and Small Fortune (1.5 mil/0.3) were steady.

ZWGC9kP.png

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Its worth a watch S1 and S2 are really great. From S3 to S4 it gets insane but still enjoyable. There's a reason its popular.

As always with this place, they overexaggerate things and call everything bad.

Saying Riverdale of all things is bad is the furthest thing from an exaggeration. I'll admit it had an initial appeal as one of those "so bad/crazy it's good" type of shows, but that train left the station years ago. Now it's just plain bad. A person would be better off watching the occasional wacky clip(s) that gets posted on here from time to time as opposed to willingly watching multiple seasons of it.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Add me to the group that thinks Riverdale S1 is at least watchable but... beyond that... proceed at your own caution.

Jul 4, 2019
I watched season 1 of Riverdale and it was okay, but didn't really care enough to continue watching. I have seen a couple episodes from the other seasons when family was watching it though, what I saw seemed nuttier than what I remembered... lol

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings from TV Line and TV Series Finale:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, NBC's America's Got Talent this Tuesday drew 6.8 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating, ticking up in the demo week-to-week and again dominating the night in both measures. Leading out of that, College Bowl (2.5 mil/0.4) ticked down from its debut.

Over on The CW, The Flash (790K/0.2) was steady with that suuuper-awkward pregnancy tease.

Fox's TMZ/UFO's thing (1.7 mil/0.4) was shy of LEGO Masters' most recent tallies, but Mental Samurai (1.1 mil/0.3) held steady.

TTklfFH.png

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
That UFO show was so random. I didn't bother to watch it but saw it was getting plugged by the morning news show.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Depends. Do you like horrificly bad, but often funny tv? It can certainly fill that role. If you care even a single iota about quality steer clear lol
Its worth a watch S1 and S2 are really great. From S3 to S4 it gets insane but still enjoyable. There's a reason its popular.

As always with this place, they overexaggerate things and call everything bad.
Saying Riverdale of all things is bad is the furthest thing from an exaggeration. I'll admit it had an initial appeal as one of those "so bad/crazy it's good" type of shows, but that train left the station years ago. Now it's just plain bad. A person would be better off watching the occasional wacky clip(s) that gets posted on here from time to time as opposed to willingly watching multiple seasons of it.
Add me to the group that thinks Riverdale S1 is at least watchable but... beyond that... proceed at your own caution.
I watched season 1 of Riverdale and it was okay, but didn't really care enough to continue watching. I have seen a couple episodes from the other seasons when family was watching it though, what I saw seemed nuttier than what I remembered... lol
KgcBoIG.png

Alright thanks. Ill give Season 1 a watch.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I just checked and I stopped 5 episodes into S4 but I should've stopped earlier because I stopped paying attention during S3 and played on my phone or Switch during most of that.

Are the TMZ folks still recording from home, used to watch their main tv show during the pandemic but havent tuned in a while.
Yeah.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
A big budget Leningrad series would be epic. Wonder what streamer gets this one?

deadline.com

‘Leningrad’ Series From Michael Hirst In the Works Based On Anna Reid’s Book About Epic WWII Siege

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Hirst, creator of Vikings and The Tudors, is taking on one of the most epic and tragic events of World War II, the 872-day blockade of Leningrad. Primetime-Panic Your Complete Guide to Pilots and Straight-to-Series orders See All He will write the series, an adaptation of Anna...

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
I just checked and I stopped 5 episodes into S4 but I should've stopped earlier because I stopped paying attention during S3 and played on my phone or Switch during most of that.

I stopped during season 4 too, but I really should have stopped during season 2 when it became obvious what I was in for. But the thing is, a lot of the seasons have like 22 episodes, each around 40-45 minutes long. You spend so much time watching this thing that you say, "Oh, I shouldn't stop now, surely it will get better soon..." But it never does. It gets so much worse!!

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of current Riverdale watching is purely thinking Madelaine Petsch looks good.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in July 2021 - What are you watching?

Lots of things to look forward to this month! New shows from Mike White and Steve Conrad; Korean zombie drama Kingdom returns with a special; Jared Harris starring in a new show; an episodic American Horror Story anthology; What We Do in the Shadows spinoff Wellington Paranormal finally makes...

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage Set ‘City on Fire’ TV Series at Apple

The drama, based on the novel of the same name, marks the duo's first project at the streamer under their overall deal.
Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have set their first project under their streaming-only deal with Apple.

The Gossip Girl and The O.C. creators are adapting City on Fire as a straight-to-series drama for the iPhone maker and streamer.

Inspired by author Gareth Rick Hallberg's novel of the same name, Schwartz and Savage will together pen all the scripts for the eight-episode drama and serve as showrunners on the series.

City on Fire follows the events that happen after an NYU student is shot in Central Park on the 4th of July in 2003. Samantha Cicciaro is alone; there are no witnesses and very little physical evidence. Her friends' band is playing her favorite downtown club but she leaves to meet someone, promising to return. She never does. As the crime against Samantha is investigated, she's revealed to be the crucial connection between a series of mysterious city-wide fires, the downtown music scene, and a wealthy uptown real estate family fraying under the strain of the many secrets they keep.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wednesday night's ratings from TV Line and TV Series Finale. I'm unable to upload the image from TV Series Finale for some reason, but it is in the link:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, Fox's MasterChef was steady with 2.7 million total viewers and a 0.6 rating, topping Wednesday in the demo.

Leading out of that, Crime Scene Kitchen (1.8 mil/0.4) was also steady — but egads, that apple pie! [Shudder]

Over on ABC, Press Your Luck (3 mil/0.4), $100,000 Pyramid (3.4 mil/0.4) and Card Sharks (2.2 mil/0.3) were all steady in the demo, with Pyramid delivering the night's biggest audience.

Elsewhere, The CW's Kung Fu (830K/0.1) and In the Dark (410K/0.1) were both steady.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I remember that apple pie from the promo that Fox put out. Man that looked really terrible. I kind of want to watch that episode of Crime Scene Kitchen now

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
disneydejavu.com

[EXCLUSIVE] Sky Katz, Navia Robinson, Jason Maybaum, & Anneliese van der Pol Leaving Raven’s Home (2017) – Not in Season 5

I've received exclusive intel from someone with knowledge of the production of major changes coming. I was really hoping we'd get a Raven's Home renewal but now I understand the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

I feel bad for all those people Disney likely just didn't want to pay what they were owed....

It better be considered a new series cause I might just quit here
You can't ditch 80% of the cast and change the premise and setting and then pretend it's still the same show.

KgcBoIG.png

Alright thanks. Ill give Season 1 a watch.
Yes, season 1 is awesome. The show is off the walls crazy but in a fun way, season 2 is pretty good too, it still has some really fun moments (Alice in season 2 episode 5 is legendary) ... after that I lost interest fast.

Oct 27, 2017
disneydejavu.com

[EXCLUSIVE] Sky Katz, Navia Robinson, Jason Maybaum, & Anneliese van der Pol Leaving Raven’s Home (2017) – Not in Season 5

I've received exclusive intel from someone with knowledge of the production of major changes coming. I was really hoping we'd get a Raven's Home renewal but now I understand the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

I feel bad for all those people Disney likely just didn't want to pay what they were owed....

It better be considered a new series cause I might just quit here
You can't ditch 80% of the cast and change the premise and setting and then pretend it's still the same show.

Moving two principal characters to California while chucking the rest of the cast out and pretending it's the same show is the exact same thing One on One did in its fifth season.

That didn't end well for them. I wonder which is going to be the bigger disaster.