• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LawfulEnder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Biancaaaaa

Fantastic match. The shift as soon as she went up 5-1 was horrifying, but it's Serena Williams so you had to know it was gonna be tough.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
this is really our year, eh?

GTA DOIN IT UP

this is absolutely massive for the sport in this country. she is forever a rockstar here now lol. absolutely fantastic

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This crowd is acting like a quarter final match just ended

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
is that black band around andreescu's elbow some fashion thing or does it serve a purpose?
Back in March:

Canadian tennis player Bianca Andreescu told about her talisman – an invisibobble gum over her right elbow.

"I don't know, it just happened. I never had these rubber wires, but in the offseason I bought a pair and also began to wear them as a bracelet. Then I started flying all the time when I beat the forehand, so I pushed it away by the elbow. I liked how it looks, and I left it there. I like to stand out. And apparently, I started some kind of trend, because many people write to me that they wear their gum as well. It's fun."

May 10, 2018
Man what the hell is up with Serena in the finals post baby?!? She will play mostly good up until then and get smoked with the quickness.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Andreescu! Very well-deserved win to conclude a fantastic run from her throughout the US Open. Even though her nerves temporarily got the best of her, she played a largely impressive match, especially in the first set. I'm really hoping Williams can win her 24th at the AO.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
FIRST CANADIAN TO WIN A MAJOR

And to face down a legend storming back, stay cool take point 6 on your serve and then take the match on hers.... Incredible!

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
She did it!
Over the years we've had so many Canadian tennis players who had the "potential" to win a major yet always faltered when it counted.
Andresscu's doing the country proud.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Not a good thing, Court is now a minister and blatant homophobe. Congrats to Bibi though, I love her tenaciousness.
Yeah it sucks but it is what it is. The homophobe will probably hold that record unless Nadal or Djokovic can win more slams in the next 5 years to catch her. I don't think Serena will be able to.