• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Not quite. In 2015, she almost won 4 slams.
My math is bad, 4 years then.

Though I would say during that magical year it was a struggle more often than not. She played some incredible tennis at points but the amount of 3 set strugglefests at Roland Garros and Wimbledon gave me multiple heart attacks. Still hate that she lost the CYGS to Vinci of all people too.

Oct 25, 2017
these women are just rolling over for Bianca at this point. SO many missed chances from Bencic, Mertens, and Townsend.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Remember the good times Belinda
gTUPI4q.gif

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully Andreescu isn't too tired. Looking forward to an entertaining final.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
I like Bianca's chances. Thus far she's been fearless. If she maintains that attitude and Serena's level dips just enough, she can take this.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Well my wife purchased Finals tickets before the tournament even started (and still they are out in the sticks), so we will be there on Saturday (and Sunday). We are rooting for Serena. Hope we can finally stop talking about Margaret Court. But should Andreescu win, it's going to be cool to see a first time Grand Slam winner.

Apr 24, 2018
I believe hearing that this is the first time that Nadal will be playing Berretini. I remember Berretini was pretty hyped up heading into Wimbledon; nice to see another next gen player starting to come into their own.

Apr 24, 2018
18 year old Sinner played really well against Wawrinka in the first round. Future looks good for Italian men's tennis
Yeah definitely - I caught the end of that match on TV. Sinner looked great and was pretty fearless in his play style and didn't show the type of nerves one might expect on that stage/at that age. I wish I had been able to see the whole thing.

DiceyRobot

Oct 26, 2017
As a New Yorker, I really am taking a liking to this Medvedev kid. His FU attitude to the crowd was pretty fun. Would love to see his post-game court interview if he wins it all, lol.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's about that time. You know Serena's toughest match this tournament was against a teenager who's nowhere close to as good as Andreescu. Serena needs to bring her A+ game to win