• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Nick cursed, a ball boy told on him, and now he's calling the ball boy a whistleblower?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Weeks ago I Bought Ashe night tickets for tomorrow. It was looking like we would get Serena and Federer but NOPE the organizers gave them day matches. We get Keys and Djokovic

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
I'm late; but I'm so fucking proud of Osaka. she's been all class, even after Serena made a scene after her upset last year; and letting Coco have some spotlight after the win. Naomi is fucking classy as all hell and deserves to be the face and ambassador of the sport. She's such a class act.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Monfils/Shapo match was fantastic.

Monfils is just such an enjoyable player to watch when he brings his A game!

Osaka and Gauff letting their emotions out on court is a great thing to see...

I swear Kyrgios might be the most annoying player.

Agreed, but when he keeps his head down and let the tennis do the talking, I like watching him, underarm serves and all.

I will never forget seeing the Nadal vs Kyrgios match in person at Wimbledon back in 2014, and it is a shame that a naturally gifted player back then chose not to build upon those promising foundations.

OP
OP
EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Coco is sponsored by New Balance, a company that has donated to Donald Trump, and is playing doubles with someone who mentioned Trump once on Instagram, so clearly she must be a MAGA girl too, right?

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Medvedev should just accept the heel persona and start saying things like "Mother Russia makes perfect tennis players that puny Americans cannot understand" in a heavy, forced Russian accent.
I swear Kyrgios might be the most annoying player.
He's incredibly talented, but he just doesn't give a fuck at all about being great at tennis.

Oct 25, 2017
Madison just blasts every ball into the net without strategy. Just sad to watch. It's the same story every year.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is this giant killer Stan or just a mirage?

Edit: Well that answers my question.

Last edited:

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I've traveled in time back to whatever year Wawrinka used to play like this.