• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
He popped his collar and has something written on it lol

Chair ump told him he can't do that and Nick says that he wants to see the rule that says that or he won't comply.

I'm with Nick here, strangely.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He popped his collar and has something written on it lol

Chair ump told him he can't do that and Nick says that he wants to see the rule that says that or he won't comply.

I'm with Nick here, strangely.

Nick is the worst player

I'm not sure what the ump is getting at here

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Popyrin, De Minaur, Kyrgios and Barty all Aussies through to the 3rd round. Lovely.

As for the "Just Do You" I think it was a fellow Aussie Millman that tweeted that to Kyrgios in recent weeks. It's fitting giving Kyrgios' career, attitude and general approach to tennis.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Coco wins! This girl is crazy tough, and a thrill to watch!!
Also Cilic promoted to center court tonight with the Nadal getting a walkover

OP
OP
EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Coco is great. The crowds at Wimbledon were behind her, but as expected, the crowds in NY are really behind her. Love it!

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Man!!! Coco is certainly trending in the right direction!!!! Hard believe she's 15; she will definitely be a force to reckon with in the upcoming years.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Popyrin, De Minaur, Kyrgios and Barty all Aussies through to the 3rd round. Lovely.

As for the "Just Do You" I think it was a fellow Aussie Millman that tweeted that to Kyrgios in recent weeks. It's fitting giving Kyrgios' career, attitude and general approach to tennis.
Still 3 American men alive in the 3rd round as well (Isner, Kudla, and Sandgren). I'll be happy if just 1of them makes week 2. Kudla's only hope is if Djokovic's shoulder pain gets too unbearable to play.

6 US ladies into the third round. Honestly I expected there to be more

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Still 3 American men alive in the 3rd round as well (Isner, Kudla, and Sandgren). I'll be happy if just 1of them makes week 2. Kudla's only hope is if Djokovic's shoulder pain gets too unbearable to play.

6 US ladies into the third round. Honestly I expected there to be more

Always great to get one or two through to week 2.

6 US ladies still in the draw is brilliant.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I've been noticing more and more players going to the towel after literally every single point.

Obviously it's a tactic to slow down the pace and not get too winded during games, but... ugh.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Another disappointing US Open for Halep, who was back to her old self in the 2nd and 3rd set. Classy americans calling her "bitch" during the match did not help either.

sam777

Oct 27, 2017
Carreno Busta vs Goffin is the match of the tournament so far. The hitting from both players is unbelievable

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Djokovic a bit salty huh. Tells random fan at practice court, "I will find you" and then gets pissed during pre match interviwe

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Medvedev right now

483d50ef9c1a2302dd5c2bd32fc7edf9.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I would have given Medvedev the benefit of the doubt as US open crowd can be full of idiots at times just like any other slam. But he was being a prick to the ballboys. Then I read he was disqualified from a tournament once for saying black umpire is friends with his black opponent. So not the first time he's made a fool out of himself.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I would have given Medvedev the benefit of the doubt as US open crowd can be full of idiots at times just like any other slam. But he was being a prick to the ballboys. Then I read he was disqualified from a tournament once for saying black umpire is friends with his black opponent. So not the first time he's made a fool out of himself.

In that case I love it less

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Really embarrassing from Osaka, this match should be in the last couple of games by now.