• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Coco got one break back, but still an uphill battle this first set. She does look to be improving.

My wife and I are at this match and Fed Cup Captain Kathy Rinaldi is in our row, about 8 seats away. Pretty cool.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Pospisil defeats #9 seed Khachanov in 5 sets,woot ;)...Bianca Andreescu won her match also...Shapovalov currently ahead of Aliassime...the one who I shall not name lost her match yesterday but thats normal,she said the Open is just a training for her and her new coach for next year...what a positive way to start a slam...smh.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Pospisil defeats #9 seed Khachanov in 5 sets,woot ;)...Bianca Andreescu won her match also...Shapovalov currently ahead of Aliassime...the one who I shall not name lost her match yesterday but thats normal,she said the Open is just a training for her and her new coach for next year...what a positive way to start a slam...smh.

A new coach? Well I guess she just wants someone new to take her instagram photos.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
He is so easily embarrassed. Even as the biggest Federer fan, impossible to not like Rafa.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nadal with an easy first round win.

Can't believe I'm going to type this...he did get an undeserved serving countdown timer warning in that match though. Easy win over Millman in the end.

On the ladies side Aussie Tomljanovic took 10 straight games when she was down 2-5 in the second set at Bouzkova. Took the win from there with 1-6, 7-5, 6-1. Solid comeback for a second round showing.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
McNally unraveling on her own more than anything. Serena just staying the course letting her 17 year old opponent crumble.

Oct 27, 2017
Serena raised her level and adjusted to the pace and spin of McNally's ball and is just dominating now. Was frustrating seeing her shoot herself in the foot in that first set even though Cate was playing some great tennis.

Serving wonderfully now as well. ROS is clicking as good as I've seen for a while too in the latter half of the 2nd and now the 3rd set.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Kyrgios given a free ride to at least the quarters.

So naturally will crash out next round.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Ragging on a girl not even old enough to vote yet smh. If that insta post is the sole reason she's labeled MAGA who's to say that comment wasn't tongue and cheek. That not enough for me to label her just yet

Last edited:

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I grew up not too far from there- went to plenty of Mets games but no tennis.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
One of the few Non-MAGA white American dudes, Kudla just won his match. Now he gets the honor of losing to an injured Novak.

Oct 25, 2017
Ragging on a girl not even old enough to vote yet smh. If that insta post is the sole reason she's labeled MAGA who's to say that comment wasn't tongue and cheek. That not enough for me to label her just yet
They're from Ohio. Which Gen Z person posts about Trump without shitting on him besides conservative kids?

I just assume any white American tennis player is pro-Trump unless they say otherwise.
This is correct. Sock and these other country club white players just exude MAGA vibes.