• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
a little delay in sending out a second package but fear not TT!

giphy.gif

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I have everything going my Tiny Tim's way - I have posted the tracking info on Elfster. Hope they like it!

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Calculations have failed me yet again, how can huge corporations mess up their stock?

I am entering into plan C but worry not TT!
I will sort this out by Sunday night and get the gift out

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My Secret Santa's package just got here!

I said I'd wait 'til Christmas Eve to open, but it is really hard now that it's here haha. We're this close though! Last time I partook, opening on Christmas Eve just made it extra special to me. Can't explain why, but it did.

I also just realized I never said here: to my Tiny Tim, sorry that nothing was really wrapped. It's difficult to wrap heftier circular objects — I tried. And as the turkey stuffing box some gifts were in might have had you surmise, there were no smaller boxes around to fit the round items. Much like there were no non-turkey stuffing boxes to fit those things.😬

Oct 27, 2017
Man, fuck shipping. I don't know if I picked the worst possible option or they increase prices for Christmas. But that one hurt.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Huge thanks to my SS, I received the gift and their message :D
I will be opening soon. Can't wait :'v
I hope to get some photos :DDDDDD

Also for my TT I finally send them the gift :D
I'm working on something else for them, I hope I can make it on time :)

Edit: Also really kudos to nicoga3000 who made everything go smoothly :D

btw, Is there going to be a reveal of who's who? Or is it going to remain thoroughly secret?

Last edited:

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
To my Tiny Tim I've ordered your presents directly from Amazon all gift wrapped for you, the post office near me has awful opening hours so I thought it would be easier and safer to order directly to you <3

I have recieved something as well, but I'm not sure if it's from here or from the other forums Secret Santa that I'm taking part in, but if my Santa is looking please know that I've got something if you sent it :D I always wait until Christmas Day to open, so no idea what it could be yet!

OP
OP
nicoga3000

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so impressed with how many people have sent me tracking so far. Thank you all for listening to the rules! <3

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Finally my last package has left the country \o/

I've been getting some lovely digital gifts from my SS! It wasn't quite enough to get Witcher yet, but, Steam Sales are coming up 👀

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All sent!! Will arrive a bit after Christmas sorry, potentially early January

International shipping from New Zealand is so damn expensive (more than the limit), I think people in the international should have the option not to pay for tracking (it's double the price lol). Something for the organisers to consider next year :)

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I apologise for my handwriting in advance lol

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
As usual life got in the way and I didn't get around to doing my order until now, but its done. I didn't have time to do any personalization which I like to do, but at least was able to mix up a personal recommended gift and some wishlist stuff.

Good luck to everyone else! Can't wait to see when my gift comes in.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Just turned up at my parents in advance of a flight to Aberdeen, and look what was waiting for me:
UeeRGij.jpg

And within...!

NXhRaGw.jpg

I decided to open up the one to play because of said flight, it really is much appreciated. Will save opening the other two for later!

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta say.. buying food for vegans fucking sucks.. lol. I have all my gifts, just need to get a card and I'll be mailing mine out.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I shipped out stuff for my Tiny Tim today. I'm not sure who they are on Era, all I had to go off of was their amazon wish list. I hope they like what's coming their way!

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Got my gift in the mail yesterday! Will be opening it on Christmas! Forgot to take a picture yesterday if the package, but will tonight when I get home from work. Thanks to my Secret Santa!

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got a package and it's HUUUUGE D:
Curiosity is gonna get the better off me tomorrow that it's my day off :'''v

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I received the package from my SS. Will open it closer to Christmas once I have time. Thanks already!

Oct 25, 2017
My packages to both my Tiny Tims have shipped out! One of the unknown packages I received last week was actually a gift for my international TT so I'm glad I opened it 😅

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
Shout out to SlasherMcGirk for the wicked present!

Mimic.jpg

I love this thing, especially the hot-glue puddles that form the drool. Here he is tucked among my other desk flair at the office.

Sorry I didn't post sooner, but both this and the card you sent kind of got lost in the shuffle of the torrent of packages that are always arriving at my house and I didn't even know it was there. I appreciate the code in the card, but it doesn't seem to want to work at Hero Forge 😦

I don't suppose you still have it handy to compare against what's in the card?