• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow marks the end of my long weekend, and also the end of being busy (with stuff outside of work, anyways) every day. Shopping can finally begin! Am kicking myself a little bit for not picking up an oddity item at a fair this past weekend. I thought it'd be too odd, but now I'm realizing I should have done it anyways lol.

philipnorth

Oct 31, 2017
Well, got everything for my TT, just a bummer I'm sick at the moment, so not sure if I can mail it this week already.
Will definitely try though.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to arrange something unusual for my TT but having more difficulty with it than I thought. Might have to fall back to a backup option.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Santa with the Sled of Haste +2 already delivered! Can't wait to crack this open and post photos! :D

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I see there is a package on the way for me! I'm pumped. I sent it to my parent's house because that's where I'll be for the holidays. Excited to get my gifts :D

My Tiny Tim should've gotten their gift on Friday. Wondering if they're opening now or later. Hope they got it! Sorry it's not much, I'm a College Student. I still try and go out of my way and at least make someone a little happy with all the funds I can use on it. :P Merry Christmas!

Frester

Oct 25, 2017
Got all my stuff together today, so should be mailing it out this week. Just need to get it wrapped and get to the post office!

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
ssanta19.jpg

All the goodies from Santa! Thanks a lot and good job of stalking me up here :D I should have mentioned that i just moved to the country about a month ago so no stress if you end up being local!

Love the Yakuza mug and haven´t played any of these games actually so also good picks! Blast Chamber especially looks great, should be a _blast_ with friends. Can´t wait to get my PSX here to try them out. I really like the Kenshin anime and would also recommend the live-action trilogy of films too! Always wanted to try these stick padders to see what kind of an effect they have, thanks!
Uldren should stay dead, Mara 4 life! :D

Interface23

Oct 27, 2017
Opened one of my gifts early because I wasn't sure if it was reddit or here and yo Septimus Prime, that was one of the ones I wanted the most! I dont know how to add pictures but it was FFXII 😍

OP
OP
nicoga3000

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for not responding to PMs quickly. I'm in London on vacation so I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track of the issue.

Once we return to our room tonight, I'll see what I can do.

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
Acquired my main gift for my TT, just a couple of lil' extras to pick up and it'll be on its way!

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As a nudge, I posted what i picked up on Black Friday, just in case my SS was concerned of getting something I got in the sales.

I got most of the items for my TT now, just waiting on a few final things and then getting some local stuff before sending it off.

Space Jam arrived though. All is well for getting Space Jam sent out.

Frester

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get everything into one box and shipped tonight! Will post tracking later when I get home.

As a first timer, what now? Post pics when I get mine? Am I supposed to reveal myself to my TT at some point?

Whooo! Had to wait a few days for my postal scale to arrive, but my TT's gift will be going out tomorrow! Package is taped up, label is secured and it's scheduled for pick-up tomorrow. I'll send the shipping details via elfster.

For my end, I got notification that I have things being sent my way so I'm excited!

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get everything into one box and shipped tonight! Will post tracking later when I get home.

As a first timer, what now? Post pics when I get mine? Am I supposed to reveal myself to my TT at some point?
Some reveal themselves to their TT in a card, some do it in this thread.

I do the former, and i love being able to also thank my Secret Santa personally... well, not personally, but here, knowing their username ;)

There's also often the debate on whether or not to open presents before Dec. 24th / 25th and i always open them before. I'm suuuuuper busy from Dec 24th to Dec 26th and i like the drip-feed of present exchanges happening in this thread already.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Due to a terribly unlucky week, I really don't have to the will to make much of anything personalized, and certainly don't have the cash I wanted to utilize for my Tiny Tim. Don't worry, I didn't skimp below $50 or anything, I just wanted to go big. :S

(Seriously man, when it rains it pours. $800 I've had to pony up in the last week.)

Will do a final shopping trip tomorrow night, wander the aisles for a bit and see if anything jumps out as a good round-off, then will ship it out and get the tracking on Saturday.

Z3R05UM

Dec 28, 2018
As a first-timer, I got confirmation my gift to my match was delivered over the weekend but to a mail room. Is it bad form to check in with them to make sure they picked it up?

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Final gift shipped away! Nervous on how it'll turn out but hopefully, the shipping gods will be on my side

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
That feature works pretty well. I still don't know who my SS is. But some things probably can come out so I guess that's true.
i meant that, if Zerosum asked about "my package got delivered to a mail room" publicly, in this thread and some Tiny Tim is going to receive an anonymous message from their Secret Santa, it wouldn't really take a genius to put 2+2 together for said Tiny Tim ;)

Still, it at least symbolically keeps the 'magic' alive, i guess. 😅

Nyrad

Oct 27, 2017
Gift 1 is already on the way, the second package will be on its way later today ;)

vainya

Dec 28, 2017
New Jersey, USA
i meant that, if Zerosum asked about "my package got delivered to a mail room" publicly, in this thread and some Tiny Tim is going to receive an anonymous message from their Secret Santa, it wouldn't really take a genius to put 2+2 together for said Tiny Tim ;)

Still, it at least symbolically keeps the 'magic' alive, i guess.
Lol oh yeah, that. Well, I guess they'd know anyway if there's a card included if not then yeah this thread would spoil that.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Well I made the worst decision on my wrapping paper and now there's gonna be glitter all over my apartment for the rest of time :/.

I'm sorry Tiny Tim. You may want to open my gifts over a bag or something lol

Z3R05UM

Dec 28, 2018
Lol oh yeah, that. Well, I guess they'd know anyway if there's a card included if not then yeah this thread would spoil that.
Yeah I revealed myself in the gift note so I'm not worried about ruining the surprise. I've just had too many bad experiences with apt complex mail rooms

Oct 25, 2017
Got the first part of my gift via e-mail. A 1 year sub to Masterclass! That's awesome! Thank you to my still-a-secret Santa!

Going to check out this Gordon Ramsay cooking class ASAP
1479680635-GR_FB_OG_V1_A.jpg

I received two mystery packages from Amazon late last night, but I know I didn't order them as I had received my Amazon order on Wednesday.

To my Santa, thank you! I'll save them for Christmas before opening them up, promise.

To my Tiny Tim, just sent out your package and it should hopefully arrive early next week. The presents are all wrapped so do open the box upon receiving it.