• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X Resolution Mode Super Sampling 1080p

uPUIT0Y.png

ZRqG1Uk.png

Idan27081

Jan 1, 2019
Red Dead Redemption 2 | Base PS4 | Gameplay
33313014538_862ae5b0ee_o_d.png

47188359511_a12b79cddb_o_d.png

I like this second shot a lot because of it's story:
It's a place I've been to many times throughout the game, but during the epilogue I noticed a gun icon on the map, so I went to check it out.
Outside a small house was a woman who shot herself and left a note that said something about how the man she loved broke up their affair and wouldn't leave his wife for her.
There was a trail of bloody footprints from her corpse to the house, i went in and saw what's in the screenshot...
She didn't just kill herself, she murdered the man and his wife first.
I love this brutally dark game.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
These shots look so amazing, I miss having a pro.
Can't wait for DMCV though, I'm gonna be in heaven. Hack & Slash is my fave genre and there is finally a game with a photomode AND IT'S DMC, HYPE!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Love your SOTTR screenshots, the game looks so great and and least me for is the best by far of this new TR trilogy. Another extremely underrated game from Eidos Montreal :/.

This game looks absolute breathtaking. It's graphically on par with games like Horizon, God of War, Spider-Man and Uncharted 4, if not even a tiny bit better than most of them. It just looks incredible, specially one of the later areas, the Croft mansion looks unbelievable, mind-blowing good.

Thank you by the way. :) Nice to hear that.
Still have a lot of pictures coming. Including one of my absolute money shots so far. Seems like a good opportunity to post it with some more screenshots, here we go!

z7uYyd0.png

gfPpiIm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.