• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I know some devs lurk around here and I don't know where else to ask, but does Autodesk have actually valuable Black Friday sales? My team and I are looking into buying Maya LT

May 25, 2019
London
Looking to grab a "secondary" monitor this Black Friday that will be oriented vertically and primarily used to keep Discord open, programming references, etc. Anybody have a recommendation? Doesn't have to be featured in a Black Friday ad right now, I just want some to add to my watch list.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
So, do steam games go on sale during black friday? This will be the first year I focus more on pc gaming than console games.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
edit - Nevermind, I guess I assumed they had specials last year on the PRO. Looked through the thread and didn't really see anything at all.
I guess its standard PS4 for me.

Last edited:

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Got my fingers crossed for some digital sales across the gaming scape. Living abroad combined with digital only makes me miss some of the bigger savings but the free space irl is fun.

Borderlands 3
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Astral Chain
Soul Calibur 6

are my big wishlist items.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Added Meier to the OP.

There's your $299.99 PS4 Pro!
Oh wow, FE for $40. That's rather tempting....though I recall Captain Toad was $20 last year. Also hot damn, Genesis Mini for $50, that's a fantastic deal.

Honestly, aside from FE, looks like nothing that's jumping out at me or can just order on BB.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I know it's a long shot but does someone knows if by any chance the Oculus Quest will be on sale somewhere?

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
So, do steam games go on sale during black friday? This will be the first year I focus more on pc gaming than console games.

The leaked dates are:

Steam Black Friday/Autumn Sale 2019: (leaked) November 26–December 3

Steam Winter Sale 2019: (leaked) December 19–January 2

www.pcgamer.com

Steam sale dates: When is the next Steam sale?

Dates, biggest discounts, tips, annual Steam sale dates, and more.

Hopefully you can grab what you want.

Tanner

Oct 25, 2017
Went to Gamestop today to see if they had anything on BF deals, nothing yet but I did learn that (at least my local Gamestop) is opening at 3PM on Thanksgiving (which is insane), then closing back down and reopening at 7AM on Friday.

Jun 23, 2019
No Walmart leaks yet? Darn. I want to start making my list, but we don't have all the info. Hopefully someone makes a spreadsheet with the cheapest price for each game on sale.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Working on the OP now. So far nothing exciting except some of the 4K UHD prices which are great.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. $25 for Sekiro. No deals on Death Stranding. Looks like I'll pick up a couple Switch games on the cheap too.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, only Jump Force for $20, & BB is matching that deal. All the $30 Switch titles, I either have or aren't the ones I wanted (Bayonetta 2 or MK8 Deluxe, pls).

Unless GS has some stuff, looks like it's mainly BB this year.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
I sure as heck picked a shitty BF to buy myself a new switch lol

Hoping for some news on Astros, been biding my time for a while for those too.