• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I just received my Wii U blast from the past bundle. System came in an official Nintendo console box with all the cardboard inserts and equipment. The 3 Zelda games came with box and instructions and had little to no scratches. The only issue was some dents on the game pad screen. But that's easily replaceable.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
So my package with the Crasg Trilogy and Crash Team Racing say delivered but are nowhere in sight. I was home all day today and no one knocked. Fucking incompetent delivery drivers.

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
Woooo glad i was able to snag that Avengers End Game infinity gauntlet for my son for $50 today.
I was looking to see if they had any game sales, and boom!

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone get that $20 Gamer Chair from Gamestop? I remember jumping on it instantly, but still got a cancellation email lol

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Got an Oculus Quest, a Fortnite Xbox One controller for my son and a couple of Yeti 30oz mugs with a 25% discount for my wife and me.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I've picked up The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Switch for $30 at Walmart this Thanksgiving.

Only other things that I've gotten, was a Nintendo Switch for my nephews & some Blu-Ray movies.

CatSoul

Nov 7, 2018
I bought: more then I needed. All for my Switch.

Actually:

AI: The Somnium Files (Amazon)
Friday the 13th: The Game (Best Buy)
Overwatch (Rakuten)
PowerA Super Mario wired controller (used $10 rewards certificate Best Buy sent after I signed up for My Best Buy)
Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack (Best Buy)
Uno (went ahead and redeemed $3 in coins and got it for $2 in the eShop)

I'm kinda regretting AI: The Somnium Files? I've heard it's really good but the library here has it. I kept looking at Layton's Mystery Journey but there were no good sales (Amazon had it for $32.99 for a while, but "ships in 1 to 2 months") and I've heard mixed things.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
PSN has Valkyria Chronicles Remastered + Valkyria Chronicles 4 for $20. I don't need to have played 2 and 3, right? Those were PSP games.
Yeah, get them, don't worry about it. They are almost entirely standalone aside from a couple of slight cameos/references that won't be a problem.

I still haven't gotten to try the fan patch of 3.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm thinking about buying Sekiro for $24.99. Afraid it's going to be too difficult, however.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
this controller is excellent and i use it over my switch pro controller. three thumbs up
I modded my launch day Switch Pro Controller but I've heard something about how the newest revisions havs an even more raise pivot to help mitigate the problems from both 1st and previous issued Pro Con +Control Pads (Xenoblade 2 Pro Con included).

In any case having a Switch Pro con, SN30 Pro, and SN30 Pro Plus along with regular Joy-cons + attachment should have me all set for some 4-player couch Smashing.

May 30, 2018
I modded my launch day Switch Pro Controller but I've heard something about how the newest revisions havs an even more raise pivot to help mitigate the problems from both 1st and previous issued Pro Con +Control Pads (Xenoblade 2 Pro Con included).

i also modded my day-1 pro controller and have heard mixed reports about the later revisions. it feels like every time there's been a new rev there's a post that's like "hey it's fixed!" and then a post refuting it. so i just don't think i'm going to buy another pro controller. they're too expensive to gamble on.

as for the pro+, the ability to easily connect to multiple different devices and to customize it using the desktop app is honestly just fantastic. plus i love the all black one- it's very sleek.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
i also modded my day-1 pro controller and have heard mixed reports about the later revisions. it feels like every time there's been a new rev there's a post that's like "hey it's fixed!" and then a post refuting it. so i just don't think i'm going to buy another pro controller. they're too expensive to gamble on.

as for the pro+, the ability to easily connect to multiple different devices and to customize it using the desktop app is honestly just fantastic. plus i love the all black one- it's very sleek.
I wanted to go for the all black one too, but I'm a sucker for the Super Nintendo's convex buttons on top so I went with that.

May 30, 2018
I wanted to go for the all black one too, but I'm a sucker for the Super Nintendo's convex buttons on top so I went with that.
you have good taste- i ended up buying that one as well, haha. i was using it for Tetris Effect on PC the other day. such a good d-pad! (i promise i am not paid by 8bitdo, just a big fan of that controller)