• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Just some input on the list

Sorta know why neutral feedback isn't preferred. Instead of grouping people into the worst feedback categories, shouldn't it just list them accordingly under a single list - now I know why it's considered "negative" because it basically means, despite having any positive feedback it's assumed one thing fucks up your whole history. Same with negative, might as well not have any feedback when my name is only listed in red since everyone will just assume I am a scamming asshole (which, again, didn't even happen).

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Positive Buyer Feedback for TotalMackerel!

He is a gentleman and a scholar!

Sold digital code and received fast payment during an ungodly hour!

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry that it has taken me so long to chime in on recent Feedback "discussions," but I was away on vacation last week and then got sick right before I left to come home. Here are my thoughts on each case:

digitalrelic: After speaking to both DigitalRelic and Noren about the situation, I can definitely see both sides. I think Noren should have definitely been more more willing to communicate, but I also think the bulk of the blame belongs to DigitalRelic. That being said, due to the circumstances, I tend to think that Neutral is more appropriate in this situation. It appears that the majority of other posters believe so as well, as I believe the final tally was:

Change to Neutral: 10
Either One: 2
Stay Negative: 1

Even if we combine the latter two categories, it's still 3-to-1 for changing the feedback to Neutral, so that is what is going to happen. If anyone has any further comments on this situation, feel free to post them here or PM me directly.

battousai: Based on what both users posted regarding the situation, and also the feedback of other users commenting on the situation, the Neutral feedback left for battousai will not be counted.

chronic_archaic: From speaking to other users, it would appear that you gave at least one other user the same excuse as battousai. I still don't really think what you did was malicious, but could you maybe clear up exactly what happened during this transaction? With all parties. It's really hard to get everything lined up with what has been said so far.

Oct 25, 2017
The first buyer zetsubou got to me first, I gave him the code immediately due to him high feedback. He wasn't responding after a least an hour which got me scared, so I went to the next potential buyer in the worry he could have took it and just bailed, I was just paranoid given the time between the PM and my first reply was pretty short. I then messaged battousai, however first getting him to pay, then giving him the code - which I should have done in the first place with the first buyer. This is where it starts becoming a problem. A payment from zetsubou got to me about three hours later from the first PM (I wasn't aware until the next morning) but battousai sent payment first. I assumed due to the lack of response zetsubou either hadn't used the code/had used the code, I felt comfortable doing what I did, but it ended up with having two payments with a code that was taken.

So, basically - yeah, I fucked up, but had the first person been more responsive I wouldn't have felt the need to even attempt what I attempted. My only real defense at this point is just being anxious about getting scammed, nothing more.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
but had the first person been more responsive I wouldn't have felt the need to even attempt what I attempted.
So you're blameing me for this? It was less than 2 hours from the time I had originally pmd you and just over 1 from when you sent the code to when I paid. I checked the code first to make sure it was valid. Not to mention the fact that it was like 1 in the morning. Good forbid I might've fallen asleep. If that would've happened I would've been in bats place.

Oct 25, 2017
So you're blameing me for this? It was less than 2 hours from the time I had originally pmd you and just over 1 from when you sent the code to when I paid. I checked the code first to make sure it was valid. Not to mention the fact that it was like 1 in the morning. Good forbid I might've fallen asleep. If that would've happened I would've been in bats place.
No, I'm not blaming anybody for this. I said I wouldn't have felt the need, because of "my" own anxiety. It's nobodies fault except myself.