• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017
Positive feedback for be_the_hero came up
Clutch and got my order for me. Thank you

Murkas

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for MMBosstones86

Quick communications and payment! Smooth transaction, thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for chrisypoo x 3.

Transactions were done on the below dates:

11/12
11/18
11/20

One of the best dudes around and absolute pleasure both conducting business with and just simply chatting with.

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Positive seller feedback for SinZega. Sold me a 12 month Xbox game pass today. Nice and prompt!

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If I didn't sell something to someone, why do I get a negative?

I blocked a dude pretty quickly so I didn't respond to his PMs, never sold him anything (no transactions at all) but I get a negative from him apparently?

This is from the old forum.

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
If I didn't sell something to someone, why do I get a negative?

I blocked a dude pretty quickly so I didn't respond to his PMs, never sold him anything (no transactions at all) but I get a negative from him apparently?

This is from the old forum.

I have removed this negative feedback. No transaction ever took place and that does not warrant any kind of feedback, let alone negative. If anyone wants to see the post where the feedback was left, it is post #13500 in the feedback thread on the old site.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have removed this negative feedback. No transaction ever took place and that does not warrant any kind of feedback, let alone negative. If anyone wants to see the post where the feedback was left, it is post #13500 in the feedback thread on the old site.
Thank you