• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My dad was absolutely against me seeing it.

My mom was OK with it, I was like 11 or 12. So she went with me at the theater.

She then understood why my dad was against it but didn't mind that much lol. Everyone I knew wanted to watch the damn thing.

Cabana Boy

Oct 28, 2017
Kenny's "goodbye you guys" give me goosebumps to this day. Seeing his face was a big deal for me hah. Also The Mole is such a great character. Fucking Cartman screwing up so bad

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
My friend pirated it and we watched it into the ground.

Best childhood movie ever, and it probably destroyed my innocence in more ways than one.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember this was the first time I had ever heard someone crapping on someone was a sexual act. Blew my 10 year old mind and made me feel ashamed. The German shiza.

Quasicat

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I loved when the movie shows people getting up and walking out of the theater during "Asses of Fire" when half of the actual theater I was sitting in cleared out at the same time. Seriously, did you not realize what this was going to be?

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
UHDSSib.gif

Oh yeah....that's the origin of the south park stick of truth "curse" special move by cartman. It has like 30 randomized words, sometimes its hilarious.

R.P. McMurphy

May 8, 2019
I was about 6 when this came out. My brother, who is 10 years older than me, was watching it and didnt care when I sat down to watch it with him. During the scene where they go see the clitoris, I asked my brother what that was. He was too embarrassed to tell me, so I asked my older sister, who proceeded to give me a basic sex talk, diagrams and all.

Its always fun telling people that south park prompted my first sex talk as a child.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Was watching some clips today of the songs since it's been forever since I watched this and got to "I'm Super." I totally had never noticed the joke right at the beginning with the brand name of Marc Shaiman's piano. It's
Felcher & Sons

Oct 25, 2017
My story:

I was of age but not old enough that I could take my younger brother and his friends in to the screening, all ready to pay for the tickets and treats at the counter.

A single woman also seeing the movie took note of this and acted as our 'guardian' so we were able to purchase the tickets and gain entry.

Needless to say, the opening scenes were a riot. How art imitates life.

Nemesis-T Type

Alt account
Banned
Jan 19, 2019
I remember laughing my ass off at the part with Bill Gates.

Army guy straight up shot him in the head because Windows 98 was such a peice of shit

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
FUCKING WINDOWS 98

The movie is basically where I stopped watching South Park. I love the movie and loved the show when I was 12-13 but I gave up on it shortly after the film came out.

Last edited:

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Saw this as a huge fan of the show at release. Was 15 at the time but a friends mom took us.

Absolute riot watching it in a college town. Packed house and nothing but laughs.

Haven't watched the show itself in about ten years though. Hated it (and futurama) when they shifted from original adventures to ripped from the headlines stuff.