• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangFei

Banned
Aug 18, 2019
Graphics seem fine and to be expected for a dense open world game. But something about the animations bug me ever since the first showing. They seem just a tad choppy.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
So it's going to stay like this? Not a good look.

How...wtf...thats like complaining that there's barely anyone out in the wild or dessert areas in GTAV or RDR.

There's 6 distinct districts. Pacifica us a dangerous place so you're not gonna see too many people wandering about a lot

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Pretty much. I imagine V's action will affect things like what is most dominant can in Pacifica at the end, but in big picture V doesn't matter and wont influence huge change in Night City.

I think the impacts are gonna be subtle and more narrative related than changing the appearance of the environment

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The gunplay is really lacking but i'm already sold due to in depth rpg and of course CDPR's writing

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
this footage is identical to what I saw at e3 this year. I'm assuming it's the very same footage and not just similar footage on a new build. I don't think this is representative of the current state of the game.
It's highly doubtful that this is a current-build demo - since CD Projekt Red has been traveling the globe, going to each and every gaming trade show to demonstrate it. They're most likely just using the same build they showed at E3.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
I seriously don't think that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be delayed. They've been working on this game for a long time - with early pre-production starting around 2011-2012.

I seriously doubt that they would have chosen April 16th, 2020 unless they were sure that they could hit it and I would imagine that they've had that date set around the studio for a while - even putting it in the E3 2018 gameplay video if you were clever enough to spot it.

Wait, they hid the April release date in the 2018 gameplay video? Where??

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
The person running the demo seems to be using the lowest sensitivity possible. That was painful to watch.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Wait, they hid the April release date in the 2018 gameplay video? Where??

You can see whatever dates you want in the demo ahaha... I for one had in the back of my head May 31st (The Samurai concert date in the posters).

edit:
The reality is that the date was determined in 2019, by the final stretch schedules. We talked about it in the E3 thread, with the actual CDPR investors documents that explain the date decision process.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope the UI color will be customizable, bright red is such a terrible choice for something that will be on your screen 99% of the time.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I prefer first person in RPG's. RPG devs are total amateurs when it comes down to a smooth controlled character with believable animation and tight gameplay. First person hides a lot of those flaws.
Ok? Is there still people who argue that the game should be third person? Man, do people hold grudge for a long time

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I think he is saying that it's good thing that CDPR picked 1st person view as they are developers so incompetent and terrible they would never get 3rd person gameplay feel good.
😂😂😂
Dude. this honestly looks bad.
It's blurry, poorly shot 360p potato-cam footage from a work-in-progress game that is from a demo build from over 5 months ago - of course it doesn't look perfect lol

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gamersyde have 4GB high bitrate version of the 15 minute deep dive that does NOT contain the annoying voice over, instead letting the game's soundtrack shine...why would anyone watch 360p phone cam nonsense when that exists is beyond me

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Gamersyde have 4GB high bitrate version of the 15 minute deep dive that does NOT contain the annoying voice over, instead letting the game's soundtrack shine...why would anyone watch 360p phone cam nonsense when that exists is beyond me
Because there is a lot of new footage from the full 45-minute presentation that we all hoped to see, that isn't in the 15-minute Deep Dive.

360p is sub-par, but acceptable for this reason lol

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Because you can actually see some offbeat, casual gameplay in this instead of cherry-picked "cool" or interesting fragments.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
It's honestly... Ok? I haven't seen anything particularly mind-blowing and I dislike the UI, but we'll see what the actual finished game is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.