• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
9aQJB4P_d.jpg
Man I don't want to be considered old.

edit: its here 6 more months 😅

Last edited:

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
30+ isn't old anymore. 30-40 will be your best decade because you'll finally have your act together. Look forward to it, my good dude.

I'm looking forward to it, myself.

Edit: If you're going to quote this and shred me for trying to stay positive at least read my follow up: https://www.resetera.com/threads/19...rrow-its-coming-thirties.162240/post-27838257

It's New Year's Eve. Please forgive me some optimism and positivity.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
30s have been great minus the whole can't eat whatever I want and still maintain the same weight.

I found I've had enough growth in my career that my expendable income is higher (with my debts paid down) so I've been taking more fun trips than I did when I was in my 20s and am able to buy more luxuries.

Other than that not much changes. It seems to be the sweet spot of having your shit together and still young enough to have a good time.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Next year i'll have 6 years until my 30s.
Still seems far away, I suspect when it's 5 years remaining it'll feel inevitable.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Eat well, perform cardio and weight lifting exercises for at least 150 minutes per week, and moisturize your skin (with an SPF).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canuckreefer

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
30+ isn't old anymore. 30-40 will be your best decade because you'll finally have your act together. Look forward to it, my good dude.

I'm looking forward to it, myself.
Yeah man
Them times of me blacking out at college parties or having to pull my trigger(forcing puke) to drink more beers are over.
I have to be a real adult now.
But yeah its looking good good a new job and moving in with gf kids are probably going to be on the way. I can't act careless or care free anymore. I'm kinda ok with that. Unless I turn like Fred the Tank in the movie old school 😂😂

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Massive health regime kicks off for me tomorrow, I want to enter my 30s being healthy. That means losing a bit of weight but more importantly just eating less crap, actually giving my heart a workout, lowering my blood pressure.

I'm actually looking forward to reaching 30, it's a milestone of survival without my weak fleshy human body keeling over.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Lol fuck y'all I'm 33.

Other than my marriage collapsing and the local dating pool being awful, 30s have been pretty good so far.

BojTrek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Shit... born 1970 here.

July 2020, I turn 50... still ride my bike, play hoops 4 days a week... and I look like I'm in my 30's...

I am in better shape now than in my 30's... by just doing sit-ups, push-ups and occasional 25lb dumbbell curls... along with basketball and biking during the good months here in Chicago

So, enjoy your 30's... but live healthy if you can to feel good in your 40's and 50's

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
30 isn't old, if you feel old at 30 and look 60 or some shit well that's on you for not taking care of yourself.