• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
LOL jesus it kept getting worse with every second. If they gone 5 more minutes there probably would have been an airplane involved somehow

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
What's really amazing is that he tried to flee the scene and Australian cops were like "Eh, he learned his lesson I guess."

He is going to get a whopping amount of fines.

- fled from the scene
- learner license (you need a full license holder sitting in the car with you)
- unregistered and uninsured car
- most likely some broke some road rules

He'll be paying off fines for the rest of 2019 and won't be able to get a learners license for at least 6 months.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I have two questions:

1. Why is everyone shirtless?
2. Why didn't I understand a word that kid said?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
2. Why didn't I understand a word that kid said?

Transcription to the best of my ability

"Yeah, I was only driving slow, but yeah, put me foot down a bit, but then yeah, I turned, didn't see a car comin' around here, but yeah, seen him once i turned, then BOOM, collided, then legged it cos I was shit scared"

"Chased me down, started havin' a go at me for leggin it, and I was like nah, I'll come back yeah, too easy"

---

"She's gonna see this on the news for sure! And she ain't gonna like it for sure. It's her car [?]... not no more"

"Tellin' em, I'm far from bad man, I'm the best bloke you're gonna meet"

"Another day in paradise"

lmk if there was any slang in there I'm overlooking, but it seems pretty straightforward

Snazz

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
You call that a wreck?
819BCF33-CC76-4BCD-8F1E-7444BBC88A6C.jpeg.50e5306108171fdb65366189e6b7c5f2.jpeg

mute

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
You just crash your car and you are going to walk around w no shoes?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
It's comforting to know that there hillbillies in Australia too đŸ˜‚

I can't be mad at the kid, though. He seems pretty chill.

rainz

Nov 1, 2017
Im Australian and can confirm the worst part about Australia is Australians... some, anyway..

The further north you go the uh..more..interesting..it gets. I think the Florida comparisons are apt. Generalisation i know but yeah, shits crazy!