• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
* 3-11-2021 EDIT Deal is now Dead. If you signed up, and encounter any problems please read this thread.

Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/sportsline and enter your SportsLine username and password.

If you have any issues, please contact P+ support.

I wanted share this deal I found on Slickdeals. I just did it so it's not dead. cbs all access with no commercials for 9.99 just follow these instructions

1. Go to Sportsline.com
2. Sign up for 1 year subscription, and enter the promocode ROLLBACK
3. You will be charged 9.99
4. Then, go into your account infor at Sportsline.com and click OFFERS
5. One offer is to give you free CBS All access commercial free. Select that, and follow the links to set up a CBS AA account and link it to your Sportsline account
6. Verify your CBS AA works by streaming something briefly (if desired.)
7. Go back to sportsline.com, and enter the account page
8. Select Cancel Subscription
9. A page will pop up that looks like this https://imgur.com/bGJVr7S
10.At the bottom, click the button confirming you will continue your subscription. NO SECOND CODE was needed to get the extra 6 months.
11. You MUST set a reminder to cancel before the next billing date. Mine is 01/28/22. Or you'll get charged $99!

Link to the original deal:
slickdeals.net

Get 1 Year of commercial free CBS All Access for $25 - $25.00

SportsLine, which is owned by CBS, now includes the commercial free version of CBS All Access with a SportsLine Pro membership. SportsLine is offering SportsLine Pro for $25/yr with promo code “ROLL ...

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
uKuBunO.gif

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
This is fucking sweet. Don't have to worry about a sub for BB and Star Trek for a year! Thanks OP!

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, worked for me. I wonder if the reason it's no working across the board is a regional thing.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit it worked. Good til late July next year from the looks of it. Thanks for the heads up OP! Watched a bit of a Frasier ep to confirm.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
If you just want the one year instead of the 16 months, you can just cancel your subscription without the extra time, it seems.

the extra time doesn't lock you in or anything. i went back to the same page after getting the extra time and was able to keep the 16 months and cancel it

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seems like a waste when CBS is free with an antenna.

Edit: didn't realize there was a lot of star trek and other content not on the air here. Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Oh wow it worked! Thank you so much maruchan ! I never had a plan to use CBS All Access but I couldn't resist the offer! Now I have another thing to check out!

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
South, FL

$9.99

We've extended your account completely free until Jul 29, 2022. You won't be charged at all until that date, but you still have access to all members-only content, lineups, and picks! You can contact us to cancel at any point and we will terminate access on that date.​

Thank you very much OP.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i wanted to cancel but they want to extend to 2023 lol. Unforutantely its not letting me click it though.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Worked for me. Granted I had to make a new acct, but i'll take making a new account and now paying till july 2022.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up: If you try cancelling again, they'll extend your membership until Jan 2023. It won't let me redeem the offer, so you might have to email or call em though.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
It honestly depends on whether you like Star Trek or not. Theres like 5 new Trek shows that are exclusive to all access. They also have stuff like the Big Brother live feeds, The Stand, The Good Fight, Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone, tons of stuff from the Viacom MTV/VH1/CC catalog, and will likely be getting more exclusives when they rebrand it to Paramount All Access next month. Basically its more than just over the air CBS.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Showed this to some of my friends on Discord, all their replies were "that's way too much work"...it took a few minutes lol

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020

No, not really. As noted above, all the All Access material will not air on the main CBS channel, which is all the Star Trek shows for instance, and with an antenna you're not going to have access to VOD aspect, obviously. I mean, it's $10 over the course of 16 months lol. That's easily worth at least that, damn.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Worked for me! You're godsend, OP.

Been wanting to subscribe for awhile now to watch the Star Trek shows.