• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
The disturbing incident occurred this afternoon, and the museum was closed with patrons not allowed to leave until the situation was resolved. Police say the child did not know the older boy. The victim was evacuated by medical helicopter.

The teen is being charged with suspicion of attempted murder.

Via BBC: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47214207

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Wow, I read tenth floor and my stomach turned. Hopefully the little one makes a good recovery.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, another thread where all you can do is reply how horrifying it is. This one hits close to home though. I also read on reddit someone thought this was a copycat of an American mall incident recently, but I don't know much about that one and am in no mood to google it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man what the fuck. It's incredibly lucky he "only" fell 5 stories

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Poor kid. :( Keep a close eye on your children people. You never know what crazies are around. If I was this 6yo's father there is no force on heaven or earth that would stop me from ripping that 17yo apart.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
There is as much to discuss here any pretty much any other thread on a new story.

Not really. The other threads this weekend about the shootings are good touch points for discussing weapons policies, what we as a society can and should do about extremism, politicians complicitness in mass shootings, etc.

This is a teenager who threw a kid over the side of a balcony. It's not exactly something we can extrapolate to farther reaching topics than that at this time.

Not saying this thread should be closed, but there's definitely less fertile ground for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.