• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
It feels like it was just yesterday when I was seeing these idiots doing things like this

MPiStm4.gif

My favorite television comedy ever and I honestly think having to choose a favorite episode of mine would be a difficult thing to do now. 14 seasons is something that I never dreamed of seeing for this series (despite the seasons being so short now). It's crazy to look back at the show since season one and how I think Danny Devito actually made Sunny better. The entire cast is brilliant really at the things they bring to each character. For all you savages and idiots, any favorite moments, characters, or episodes that you love? Celebrate and share.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
One of my favorite comedies and def one of the most consistently good shows ever made IMO

I will ALWAYS love milk steak and Charlie's play

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"Think there's no answer? Your so stupid!"

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
One of the funniest shows ever made. And an excellent example to point to when it comes to writing punching down humor without the centrism of something like south park.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
They all play off each other so well. No matter how they're paired it usually ends up funny as fuck.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
I can watch this series on repeat all day. There are really only like two episodes I don't like.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
God, I remember when this show first came out. FX was pushing a comedy hour with it and a show about people with eating disorders called "Starved." TV critics liked "Starved" more but that got cancelled after only one season while IASIP is still, STILL on the air.

IASIP felt like such an under-the-radar show back in the mid-2000s and it's amazing to see how popular it is now.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
One if the best shows ever made. I probably watch it all the way through a few times a year, and at most skip maybe 3-4 episodes. It's gold.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite things is how they slowly over multiple seasons reveal just how much of a psychopath Dennis is.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Binged it only a few months ago for the first time and had a blast. Definitely an all-time best sitcom.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
I went in blind with this show a few years after it came out, and seeing Danny Devito suddenly appear as a main character in season 2 was the best thing ever. I thought he was gonna be a guest star for an episode or two.

Cdammen

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I binged this show over the course of a couple of months in the beginning of this year. I love it. Didn't get that it was satire (hadn't seen it at that point), thought it was some stupid sitcom but with even more obnoxiously loud characters. Then I actually saw an episode and boy was I wrong.

Took me ages to connect. Pepe Silvia ~ Pennsylvania :D

Artemis is the best.

Oct 26, 2017
I binged this show over the course of a couple of months in the beginning of this year. I love it. Didn't get that it was satire (hadn't seen it at that point), thought it was some stupid sitcom but with even more obnoxiously loud characters. Then I actually saw an episode and boy was I wrong.

Holy shit. Is that really what it's supposed to be?! I never had a clue.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017

Artemis is the best.
Again Pepe Silvia is real and just wants their mail.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Just started watching for the first time.
Seen clips here or there and found it funny, but I was turned off by the "oh wow they are awful people" shtick.

But damn if the show isn't funny now that I have given it a chance.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame there's no decent way for me to watch or even buy it digitally in Canada since some of the episodes got pulled and no online service streams it (other than FX Now, which requires a cable subscription and has forced ads). The physical versions are also very scarce and hard to find. It would cost over $300 for just the DVD versions.

Just SOL if I want to watch it.

Last edited:

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
One of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Not every episode is a classic but I always laugh at one moment or another.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait for the show to finish so I can start watching it seriously. I've really enjoyed the 3 or 4 episodes I've seen though.

Steve9842017

Nov 7, 2017
Will mirror the countless other comments; it has to be the comedy show of all time at this point.

Infinitely quotable and some of the greatest moments ever filmed.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
God, I remember when this show first came out. FX was pushing a comedy hour with it and a show about people with eating disorders called "Starved." TV critics liked "Starved" more but that got cancelled after only one season while IASIP is still, STILL on the air.

IASIP felt like such an under-the-radar show back in the mid-2000s and it's amazing to see how popular it is now.
I liked Starved quite a bit. I need to finish that season one of these days. I watched Starved and Sunny when they both premiered but halfway through the season went to basic training. It wasn't until a year and a half later when I was back home on vacation from Korea that I remembered them and found out Starved was done and Sunny S1 and S2 DVD was coming out. I remember buying the DVD set at Best Buy and taking it back to Korea with me. I told people "Now I watched the first half of the first season and it's golden. Not sure how season two will turn out with Danny DeVito having been added to the cast though." I feared the worst but I'm glad I was wrong. I put a lot of people onto that show.

Cdammen

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Again Pepe Silvia is real and just wants their mail.
Here's your mail Jarrod38, whose video clip game was great!
Holy shit. Is that really what it's supposed to be?! I never had a clue.
Late correspondence coming your way, I think I might be wrong today.
this is conjecture at best, i think a writer went on reddit and disproved it.
blame space coming with a fact, hope my rhyming didn't detract :)

God I love the songs in the series too, and the rhyming.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The ostrich scene in the bathroom is still my favorite one. That is the moment that got me to laugh the hardest.