• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I could never get the waste of manpower in cases like this. Like is 3 maybe 4 not enough? Guy wasn't resisting, but lets all dog pile on him lol. Guess being black and all.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How does that happen? Doesnt make any sense to me
Policing is a corrupt and racist institution in this country. Democrat mayors are not conducting interviews for new officers and usually do very little oversight into police practices, not to mention many Democrat politicians lean into the heavy policing/tough on crime rhetoric for political wins (see Rahm Emanuel as a perfect example of that). Plus police and their unions are a powerful political force with way more sway than poor black constituents.

Oct 25, 2017
Policing is a corrupt and racist institution in this country. Democrat mayors are not conducting interviews for new officers and usually do very little oversight into police practices, not to mention many Democrat politicians lean into the heavy policing/tough on crime rhetoric for political wins (see Rahm Emanuel as a perfect example of that). Plus police and their unions are a powerful political force with way more sway than poor black constituents.
whats the point of voting for mayor then?

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could never get the waste of manpower in cases like this. Like is 3 maybe 4 not enough? Guy wasn't resisting, but lets all dog pile on him lol. Guess being black and all.

Black people can do naruto ninja shit. What if he does a forbidden jutsu and the cops only had 5 or 6 murderers there?

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Rahm was basically a Republican for everything except his connection to Obama. Don't be surprised when he goes down for corruption allowing police abuse in a few years. Chicago is a mess politically.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
That was disproportionate. Kid sat there with both hands up. More appropriate would be two officers enter, ask him to stand up, turn around and they just cuff him while he's standing. The guy was obviously compliant and probably scared for his life to be honest.

Including the three black officers in that video? They were not the ones that manhandled the kid I think.
It's the hierarchy. In regards to cops, it doesn't matter who you are if you're not a cop And if you're black or brown especially, it's worse.

If you're not them or above them, then you're disregarded and manhandled.

So yes, all cops. Including my friends that are cops.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
whats the point of voting for mayor then?
Er...a mayor does a lot more than oversee police (they don't really do much police oversight anyway). You could have the best mayor in the world and it wouldnt solve this problem though, not without completely tearing down the police force and rebuilding it.
Rahm was basically a Republican for everything except his connection to Obama. Don't be surprised when he goes down for corruption allowing police abuse in a few years. Chicago is a mess politically.
Yes I agree but that's kind of my point...

Oct 25, 2017
People don't know that black children can go SSJ2 at any moment. A small army of adults is the minimum needed to take one down.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
"We need a solution for people hopping the turnstyle"
"Install a better gate?"

Last edited:

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is this not a parody

20 cops to take down a single kid wtf. i wouldn't trust these people to keep me safe if they're so scared of a single teenager.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Just think, instead of wasting all that money on trigger happy cops for "fare enforcement", they could be making the metro free for minors and adults with low income instead.

FlyingLlama

Oct 29, 2017
You're in a very dark place America, very dark.

I used to love coming over there when I was younger and once dreamed of moving out to the states... Not anymore.

I am white British and would still be terrified to come out there. The police are a lawless institute in your country and its only going to get worse.

Sad times.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I used to love coming over there when I was younger and once dreamed of moving out to the states... Not anymore.

I am white British and would still be terrified to come out there. The police are a lawless institute in your country and its only going to get worse.

Sad times.

It's always been like this

Saray

Nov 26, 2018
I doubt they'll do the same if they were arresting some old rich guy who defrauded millions.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kept seeing ads posted about the NYPD cracking down on fare evasion, guess they weren't lying. This is so ridiculously silly though.
Instead of actually fixing the subway system Your buddy Cuomo determined that fare evasion was the reason why the mta was bleeding money and dispatched several hundred cops into stations to Ticket fare evaders. Shit like this is the logical conclusion of Cops standing around in the subways doing nothing while collecting tax dollars that can be used to fix the fucking trains. Fuck Cuomo fuck the cops

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
If 15 cops have nothing better to do than arrest a single person for hopping a turnstile I think too much tax payer money is going to employing too many cops.

Sad times.
Things with cops are less bad now than they have been. Which should tell you how bad things have always been. You're just finally paying attention.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of actually fixing the subway system Your buddy Cuomo determined that fare evasion was the reason why the mta was bleeding money and dispatched several hundred cops into stations to Ticket fare evaders. Shit like this is the logical conclusion of Cops standing around in the subways doing nothing while collecting tax dollars that can be used to fix the fucking trains. Fuck Cuomo fuck the cops
Dang, you're really upset that I like him huh?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Didn't even need to click to know he was black.

All they had to do was have one cop calmly lead him out of the subway and ticket him, or whatever. Like any police in any other western nation would do. US policing, everybody. What a fucking shame.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This is revoling and revolt worthy. The US state is still inherently racist, and the police are at the heart of that. They also seem to have a tendency to recruit absolute cowards.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
Didn't even need to click to know he was black.

All they had to do was have one cop calmly lead him out of the subway and ticket him, or whatever. Like any police in any other western nation would do. US policing, everybody. What a fucking shame.

if i hadnt seen it on camera, i would never have believed it.

All this for travelling without a valid ticket?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
In UK, plenty of people have not paid the right fare for the travel including me. I just get a ticket and nothing else. American cops are bloodthirsty. Their training is about being reactionary, shoot first, they're conditioned to be so paranoid and racist, but when is reformation happening?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of what they did here about fare hoppers. They made it so spikes come up if you try to hop over the turnstile. Must of injured someone real bad though because I noticed they were gone the other day. They have cops sweep the train to check your payment one by one too. Saw someone get caught the other day.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of what they did here about fare hoppers. They made it so spikes come up if you try to hop over the turnstile. Must of injured someone real bad though because I noticed they were gone the other day. They have cops sweep the train to check your payment one by one too. Saw someone get caught the other day.
Wait what?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Sharp metal spikes/blades would retract after payment. Otherwise if you try to jump over the turnstile it'll cut you bad. I saw them install them then saw them work about three times but the other day they were gone. It was in a poor neighborhood of course no where else.

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The fuck? Where do you live?

KingFox

May 17, 2018
The guy wasn't just apprehended like this because he didn't pay his fare. The police were apparently responding to reports of a man with a gun. Hence the number of cops involved and having their guns drawn. But sure, leave that out.

Oct 25, 2017
Law of averages would dictate that since most cops are good, we'd see most of the cops in this video behaving differently than they are.

It's weird that this very small minority of bad cops all happened to bunched together in this one tiny space. Like, so weird. I wonder what the odds are of that happening.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The guy wasn't just apprehended like this because he didn't pay his fare. The police were apparently responding to reports of a man with a gun. Hence the number of cops involved and having their guns drawn. But sure, leave that out.

Got a link? I will gladly update that.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's never enough to remember this guy continues to give workshops to thousands of police officers

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I was mistaken when I posted this thread. I have asked for the thread to be updated:

The officers were responding "to an alert for a male with a gun," the NYPD said Saturday. It was determined that the man did not have a gun but was later charged with theft of services, the NYPD said.

The video was viewed more than half a million times by Saturday night.

The NYPD on Sunday released a statement to "clarify" the incident and identified the man as Adrian Napier, 19, of Brooklyn.

Witnesses told police officers they'd seen Napier with a gun near Atlantic Avenue and Flatbush Avenue, according to the NYPD.

When officers approached Napier, he fled into the Pacific Street subway station, police said.